Home Forums Basel support forum How to change background-color/image in full width layout`?

How to change background-color/image in full width layout`?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KevKopson
    Participant

Hi, how to change background-color or background-image in full width layout?

Site background feature only works in boxed layout.

body { background-image: XXX; } doesn’t work either.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL. Our theme has the option to set a color or image in the General layout: http://prntscr.com/msk8a0

Best Regards

KevKopson
    Participant

I have tried that but it doesn’t seem to work. Actually I think that it does work, and the issue I am trying to resolve is that as you can see on the website, there is a white bar between the menu and the first content row. The row has a margin of -40px in order to create more space. How can I address that bar? Apparently it’s not the body.

Thanks.

KevKopson
    Participant

See screenshot attached. There is some kind of padding/margin coming from the menu bar or somewhere else.

Another question would be: How to repeat-x the background image for a row? I tried custom css but it doesn’t seem to work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try this code:

body .site-content {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global

Your content has blocks with background image or color, make all transparent to make your background page visisble.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)