Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change category bar (row) size and icon size?

How to change category bar (row) size and icon size?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

a.eranil
    Participant

Dear Support/Xtemos,

I have a website with the woodmart theme. Right now I am working on categories and I want to increase the height of each row of category of the category bar. My intention is to enlarge the icon, since the default size of the icon next to the category label is too small. Please refer to the screenshots to understand better what I mean.

In short:
    1. I need to know how to enlarge the size of the rows of categories in the category bar.
    2. I need to know how to enlarge the size of the icon left of the label of the category in the category bar.

Thanks in advance, and I am looking forward hearing back from you.

Kind regards,

AER

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi a.eranil,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please provide me with screenshots for better understanding, then I can assist you better.

Regards,

a.eranil
    Participant

Hi Support,

I have provided screenshot. I want the rows to be a little big bigger. The Icon next to the text needs to be bigger but I did not see an option to enlarge or increase the size. Please advice.

Kind regards,

AER

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi a.eranil,

Thanks for sharing details.

Add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS

/* Making the row is bigger */
    .wd-nav-vertical>li>a {
        padding: 20px 18px;
    }

/* Making the row is bigger */
    .wd-nav-vertical .wd-nav-img,
    .wd-nav-vertical .mega-menu-list img {
        max-height: 30px;
    }

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)