Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change Hot Label and New Label text

How to change Hot Label and New Label text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leejay123
    Participant

is there a way I can change the hot label and new label text.

for example. I want the word hot to be named feature. I also want to change the colours of the labels.

Hello,

To change the background of the hot label you need to add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-label.featured {
        background-color: yellow;
    }

You change color according to your requirement.

2) You need to install and use loco translate to translate the text of the labels.

You can watch the video in our detailed documentation on how to translate strings using loco translate plugin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Best Regards.

leejay123
    Participant

Thank you for your reply and advise.

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to change Hot Label and New Label text’ is closed to new replies.