Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML Blocks in Elementor

HTML Blocks in Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

studio.woah
    Participant

Hi there!

If I want to edit HTML-blocks in Elementor, it says I need to edit them in WP Bakery. For example, the Menu Categories in the Electronics demo are not able to be edited. I read something about a .xml file on another topic, but couldn’t get that to be working. Can you explain how to edit those blocks or menu’s?

Hello,

The HTML Blocks created using the Wp-Bakery Page Builder could not be edited using the Elementor page builder.

The same behavior is that for the HTML Blocks created with Elementor.

Best Regards.

studio.woah
    Participant

The problem is that the theme is installed as Elementor, but the HTML blocks are for WP Bakery…So how can I edit them? The theme has been fully installed by one of your colleagues.

Hello,

It is not possible that if the theme is installed in Elementor and the HTML Blocks are in the Wp-Bakery page builder.

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

studio.woah
    Participant

Hello,

The only thing I see it [html_block id="***"] and I can’t edit anything.
    I attached the login details in the private content section.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Now you can edit all your HTML blocks in Elementor.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/zbf5ub

Best Regards.

studio.woah
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you! Can you explain to me what the problem was for future builds with new theme installs?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

The issue was the Elementor page builder was disabled for HTML blocks. I have enabled it from Elementor >> Settings. And the issue was fixed.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HTML Blocks in Elementor’ is closed to new replies.