Home Forums WoodMart support forum Include attributes in woocommerce grid

Include attributes in woocommerce grid

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Efrenjr
    Participant

Is there a way to include product attributes (example: weight) below the name in the woocommerce grid?

Not sure how to modify the layout here.

http://prntscr.com/n4bvho

Hello,

Please navigate to Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> Weight -> Configure iterms, enable swatch as shown http://prntscr.com/jskm29

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches > choose pa_weight (your color attribute)

Best Regards

Efrenjr
    Participant

Great!

Any chance to move it either above or below the product name?

http://prntscr.com/n4dpvp

Hello,

It will require complicated customization not covered by our support. Perhaps you can try to find a developer who can do it for you.

Best Regards

Efrenjr
    Participant

Ok, Thanks.

One more thing. is it possible that it only appears during mouseover? that way the grid is clean. and during mouseover you get, ecxerpt, icons and all extra info including attributes?

Regards,

Hello,

Navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > Product styles > and try Full info on hover

Best Regards

Efrenjr
    Participant

I dont think that worked

Hello,

If you are using Product Grid choose this design in the element https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

Best Regards

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello there, I happen to have many variable products in my shop, I would like to be able to see 2 attributes: pa_color (which is already set in theme settings) and another one for patterns (floral, tropical, frozen, spiderman…) and many more options in this attribute across the whole shop.

You are only enabling one attribute to be visible on shop page… We need to enable the 2nd one as well.

Please advise 🙂

Thank you.

Hello,

Swatches attributes can be in one set only on the product grid. Alternatively, you can show attribute label on the image of the product grid or you can show a table of the attributes and set “Show summary” on hover and at least 3-5 attributes will be shown.

1. Navigate to Product > Attributes > Enter the attribute > Show attribute label on products to show the labels.

2. Navigate to the Theme Settings > Product page > hide/show elements > Show attributes table after short description + Theme Settings > Shop > Product Styles > Show summary on hover

You need to leave empty the short description to show the attributes on hover.

Best Regards

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello again, allow to explain further with screenshots, please.

I already have color swatches already visible on shop page and reflecting variation images in single product page. However, that only happens to color variations. It doesn’t happen to any other variation like the letters in this case.

Or sizes or custom attribute (like pattern) which I created on in attributes and allowed images variations to overwrite swatches labels and so on…

Please advise as this makes some of the variable products not appearing as variable products in shop page like others.

Also, when you go in to choose a variation there’s isnt image preview in swatches.. only labels like in the screenshot.

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is no option to show both color swatches and sizes. That is why I suggested the alternative

Best Regards

urostperisic
    Participant

Hello! Love your theme!

Is there an option to change the display of the attribute from LARGE CAPS to small letters?
    In example – i need to display the price of the material in square meters.

When i add the swatch, the attribute is in all caps – 1600DIN/M²
    What i really need is – 1600din/m²

Is that possible?

And if possible, is there an option to change the color behind it? It is currently white…

Thank you in ADVANCE!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .product-label {
    text-transform: none;
    }

Best Regards

urostperisic
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Can you, please, advice me how to change the color of the product label?

Hello,

/*sales*/ 
    body .labels-rectangular .onsale { 
    color:#ffffff; 
    background-color:#000000; 
    }
    /*hot*/
    body .labels-rectangular .featured {
    }
    /*new*/
    body .labels-rectangular .new{
    }

Set the values as per your needs, if you use round labels, replace .labels-rectangular for .labels-round

Best Regards

urostperisic
    Participant

Hey, thank you very much for your support, but i am having hard time implementing the code above. (tried everything)

Can you, please, provide me with exact code for my scenario, so i can make the necessary change?

Most of the products are with white background. Labels are rounded and white (white background/black text). I really need to change those labels, to be more suitable.

I’ve enabled

Grid swatch attribute to display

on each product.

Attachments:

Hello,

.label-attribute-pa_m2 {
        background-color: red!important;
        color: white!important;
    }

Best Regards

urostperisic
    Participant

THANK YOU!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)