Home Forums WoodMart support forum is there any way to display the thumbnails of all categories on mobile.

is there any way to display the thumbnails of all categories on mobile.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello. thank you for your reply.
    I would like to ask, why only the thumbnails of the first 10 categories are displayed on the mobile phone, and whether there is any way to display the thumbnails of all categories.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hi,
    You mean, the above two problems may come from third-party plug-ins?
    thank you

Hi,

I have checked our test site and set 12 categories with thumbnail it is working fine:
    https://ibb.co/zfTL9Dj.

Here is the Detailed Documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu-and-options/

If the issue remains Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. If the issue remains, share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

What is your second problem? Send some screenshots of the issue.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello. I didn’t find the button to open a new topic, so I asked a similar question under this topic, thank you.

1. How to display different pictures on mobile phone and computer? As shown in the picture, this is a picture that is longer than it is wide, suitable for viewing on a computer, but it is very awkward to view it on a mobile phone. I want to replace it with another picture on the mobile phone. Is it possible to do this?
    2. I use Html block for the super menu on the computer side, but the links of each menu are entered manually. Is there a way to directly link to my existing categories? As shown in the picture, I have a category collection of EXDOLL, but here I only find a selection box for manually entering the link. Can I directly select the category-EXDOLL, so that I don’t have to enter the link every time.

Thank you so much.

Attachments:

Hi,

01. To do this, you can use Elementor’s built-in feature called “Responsive Background Image”. Here are the steps to follow:

Add a section to your page in Elementor and click on the section’s settings (gear icon).
    Click on the “Style” tab in the section settings.
    Click on the “Background” option, and select “Responsive” from the drop-down menu.
    Upload your desktop image by clicking on the desktop icon next to the “Background Image” field.
    Click on the mobile icon next to the “Background Image” field to upload your mobile image.
    Adjust the image settings for each device as needed, such as position, size, and repeat.

02. There is no option in the extra menu list but you can use the product categories widget in the desired location.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/yVRCzWJ

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hi, sorry for the similar page problem.
    I created a new Layouts and applied it.
    At the same time, I set the responsive visibility of “product per page” and “product view” on the mobile phone to [hidden], but it didn’t seem to work in the end. Can you help me see if it’s a bug or something wrong with my settings?
    Display as shown.
    Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by doudoucao7.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by doudoucao7.
    Attachments:

Hi,

Clear cache: Sometimes, the website may display cached data instead of the updated layout. Clearing the cache can help solve this issue.

Check responsive settings: Make sure that you have set the correct responsive visibility settings for “product per page” and “product view” on mobile devices.

If the issue still persist then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hi thank you for you help.
    Let me ask you: Now I am using the theme of woodmart child, do you mean to change to the theme of woodmart?
    At the same time, if I change to the woodmart theme, do I have to reset all my settings?

Attachments:

Hi,

If you decide to switch from WoodMart Child to WoodMart, you may need to adjust some of your settings and configurations to match the new theme. We recommend installing a child theme as all the settings and customizations would remain the same after the theme update.

Please find here information on the child theme:
    https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

https://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/child-theme/#:~:text=A%20child%20theme%20in%20WordPress%20is%20a%20sub%20theme%20that,to%20the%20parent%20theme’s%20files.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello, how can I keep the image on the left fixed while the content on the right is swiping down like in the video?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i7QadAvKDIKApAr5iPeA6E6UuLDCsHnA/view?usp=share_link

In addition, how to increase the option of account sign up on the checkout page?
    thank you very much!

Attachments:

Hi,

01. Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

02. Please send me the page URL where the issue exists so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello, thanks.
    For the first question, is there any third-party plug-in that can accomplish this function? For example WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor pro can do it?
    thank you.

Hi,,

As I have already told you It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hi, I can’t start a new topic, so I leave a message in this topic. Feel sorry.

The header builder in my theme doesn’t work anymore, I can’t do any editing, the video is in a private file, please help me check it. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by doudoucao7.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Switch to the parent theme and check the issue.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hi Dear friend,
    There were also some issues with the menu.
    You can see that the menu items created before have options such as lable, but the menu items I added now do not have the options such as Lable below.
    I added a video, and how to log in to the staging environment app in the extra information.
    Thank you very much!

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello, I have updated the user name and password of the temporary storage environment, please log in to the latest version to view, thank you.

Hello,

I am unable to login to your site. But I have seen your video. As soon as you add a menu item, please save the menu and then select the menu setting.

Video for understanding:
    https://youtu.be/dze7I-GevwM

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello, can the ONLY FOR USA logo in the upper right corner of this product photo be made through your theme?
    Thank you so much.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by doudoucao7.
    Attachments:

Hello,

WoodMart theme allows creating custom labels and assigning them to products in the store. In general, custom labels are simple product attributes as well as size, color, or any other. They are created in Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> Label (title of an attribute) -> Configure terms.

You can create one or more items, assign them to the product and enable “Show attribute label on products”.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-labels/

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello. Thank you for the tutorial.
    I did so, and everything works fine on the computer side, but the icon is very large on the phone side. Where can I adjust. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

div.br_alabel.berocket_alabel_id_148364 > span {
        height: 30px;
        width: 108px !important;
    }

Change the code as per your need.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello. I modified it, but it doesn’t seem to work. Can you modify it for me? I hope the icon below is the same size as the discount icon above on mobile.
    Thanks. I provided website information in private chat.

Hello,

I have visited your site and modified the custom css for mobile for labels. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello. Dear team friend.
    I cleared the cache and checked with my phone. But the icon is still too big. Whether it is on the collection page or the product page. Please check again for me. Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have visited your site and the US label is showing a small size. The sale label and US label are the same size.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/m4j4pJ2

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    If you want a small size then change the code as per your need which is added in the mobile css area.

Best Regards.

doudoucao7
    Participant

Hello.
    The labels in some collections are normal, and the labels in some links are still very large as before.
    I provided the link in a private message.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have visited your provided link. It is fine. I did not see any issue, please check the site after removing the browser cache or check it in Incognito mode.

Screenshots for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/nf4LBPd
    https://ibb.co/Yj0W0Dc

Best Regards.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)