Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue in Importing Demo Content

Issue in Importing Demo Content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kunalfddi
    Participant

Hi,

I am facing trouble in installing theme (downloading demo content). Some theme features are not showing up properly like “TV & HI-FI” category missing. Subcategories for “Photo & Video” and “Home Appliances” are also missing. Request you to kindly fix this issue.

Regards
    Kunal

Hello,

This is not the issue and no worry about that, some categories are not imported with the demo content, you should add your own categories instead to use the demo content. So you can easily add more categories to the site from Product >> Categories >> then you can add those categories in the sticky navigation by editing the menu from Appearance >> Menu.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/sticky-navigation/

Best Regards.

kunalfddi
    Participant

Hi,

I am not able to understand the above.. Could you please help me to make me understand better?

How could i redesign a page for Category “photo & video” like “Laptop, Tablet & PC” or “Computer &
    Office”

kunalfddi
    Participant

Hi,

Issue resolved for this ticket. Kindly close this ticket.

Thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Issue in Importing Demo Content’ is closed to new replies.