Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue presenting only two Attribute SWATCHES groups on product page

Issue presenting only two Attribute SWATCHES groups on product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tal
    Participant

So we enabled swatches for each term with this option
    “Enable swatch
    Attribute dropdown will be replaces with swatches”

The thing is , inside our product page there are 3-4 attribute groups and right now it seems like there swatchs only presented on the first two attribute groups while the rest are presented as default of woocommerce in dropdownlist.

is there any limit for only two attribute groups in swatches?
    is there any way to fix it ?

Hello,

Can you please share the Screenshot of the Issue to make things clearer to understand?

Also, please share your Site URL along with valid WP-ADMIN Login details so that we can look further and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

tal
    Participant

as you can see in the link there are 4 attributes but two of them are in dropbox (selectbox) although all the options inside are set to be “Enable swatch”
    https://snir.dreamax.co.il/product/%d7%92%d7%91%d7%99%d7%a2-%d7%91%d7%95%d7%a8%d7%90-%d7%a4%d7%a8%d7%99-%d7%96%d7%9b%d7%95%d7%9b%d7%99%d7%aa-%d7%9b%d7%97%d7%95%d7%9c%d7%9b%d7%a1%d7%a3-925/

Hello,

You need to enable the enable swatch option of each attribute item by editing it.

Please read our detailed documentation for help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

If the issue still occurs then provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

tal
    Participant

i wrote you the connection details on the private content

Hello,

I have logged into your website using an old version of the woodmart core plugin. I have updated to the latest version. Now I see for most of the attribute items the option to enable the swatch is not enabled.

Please make sure that the option is enabled for each attribute item. Then check back.

Best Regards

tal
    Participant

i do not understand how is it working if you can still see on the page that there are two selectboxs while all the attributes terms are set to enable swatch properly..
    can you please recheck this since its still not working

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme then check back.

If the issue still occurs then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)