Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Promo Banner Button Size Settings on Mobile Site

Issue with Promo Banner Button Size Settings on Mobile Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Xtolia
    Participant

How can I increase the button size on the mobile version when using the promo banner element? I have the button size settings set to ‘Extra Large,’ but the button size doesn’t change to be bigger on the mobile version. Is there a way you can provide me with a CSS code or fix the issue, please?

View screenshot attachments for reference

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Custom CSS for mobile section:

.promo-banner.wd-with-link .btn {
        min-height: 40px;
        background-color: red !important;
        width: 150px;
        font-size: 20px;
    }

Best Regards.

Xtolia
    Participant

the code worked but it made the buttons as a shape instead of keep the way i have it which is the button being underlined hyperlink and not a button shape.

How can I only increase the font size for mobile version and without chaning the button style?

Hello,

You can change the code as per your requirements. If you want to only increase the font size , You can increase the font size by adding this code to your Custom CSS

.promo-banner.wd-with-link .btn {
            font-size: 20px !important;
        }

This will only adjust the font size without changing any other button properties.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)