Home Forums WoodMart support forum Main menu(desktop mode) missing after using wp rocket plugin

Main menu(desktop mode) missing after using wp rocket plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

busker
    Participant

Hi,

My main menu is missing after activating the wp-rocket plugin. Tried removing the plugin, deactivated everything but still can’t get back my main menu( under desktop version only). Mobile menu is working properly, please advise.

Thank you

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

busker
    Participant

Hi Aizaa,

Thanks its working properly now.
    I noticed another problem, the stocks updates inventory is not working properly. The low stock notifications to the admin’s email stop working when it reaches the low threshold count. Could this be due to wp-rocket issue?

Thanks.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Sorry but our theme doesn’t influence Woocomemrce emails.

Please read the following article for help:
    https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-woocommerce-not-sending-order-emails/

Best Regards

busker
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Thanks for the article. This is for woocommerce email orders, does it apply to the woocommerce low threshold notification emails too? I have been looking for a topic on it but can’t seem to find it.

Also, I am facing another issue. YITH plugins seems to not work properly on woodmart. I am using the frequently bought together plugin, setup all settings on the product page and it does not work according to my settings. Anyway to fix this, i have a few YITH plugins that I would like to use on the site.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hello,

You can try asking the woocommerce support for help as our theme doesn’t influence the woocommerce emails.

The WoodMart theme is based on the default functionality of Woocommerce. If a plugin modifies such functionality, there may be a conflict.

YITH WooCommerce Wishlist – Our theme has equal functionality thus may be a conflict: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/wishlist/

YITH WooCommerce Badge Management – we have this functionality: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-add-custom-labels/

As for the other functionality, please contact the plugins developers, and ask them to give the instruction or fix it, our developers would consider if it is possible and add it. If they need anything from us, let us know.

Best Regards

busker
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I have another issue on the mobile version. The billing and checkout page has a grey overlay on the link>>

returning customer? click to login

How do i remove the grey overlay?

Please advise. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-form-login-toggle>.woocommerce-info {
    background-color: white;
    }

Best Regards

busker
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Great, the grey background is gone!

Thanks Aizaz!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Main menu(desktop mode) missing after using wp rocket plugin’ is closed to new replies.