Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu not working on Mobile Device

Menu not working on Mobile Device

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

akifquddus
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using Woodmart theme at loghomestore.ca
    The mobile menu used to be working fine, but for the last few on mobile phone, when you tap the icon, the menu does not appear. We have already tested by deactivating all the plugins, but the menu still doesn’t work.

Hello,

The child has created the issue on your site for the mobile menu. I have activated the parent theme then the mobile menu is working fine. Please check the child theme customization.

Best Regards.

akifquddus
    Participant

Hmm, that does happen to be the case.
    I just downloaded a fresh copy from themeforest, but there is not child theme in there anymore, have you guys removed child theme altogether?

Hello,

No, please read and follow the instructions in the theme about the child theme installation:

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/setup-child-theme/

Best Regards.

akifquddus
    Participant

Ok, I am able to rectify the issue. The problem was not with the customization; I removed and added everything one by one to verify it.
    I copied the code for footer.php from the updated main theme to the child theme as I found quite some differences there, and that fixed the issue.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Menu not working on Mobile Device’ is closed to new replies.