Home Forums Basel support forum Missing Google micro-datas

Missing Google micro-datas

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, we’d like to know if you will fix that issues with the Google micro-datas. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the translated screen I do not understand the error nature.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

“Campo mancante” means “Missing field”. It is relative to the new Google Search Console page relative to Products.

Hello,

The messages indicate that you have no filled the certain fields in the product page and our theme does not relate nor can settle this. You need to fill all the fields our in your products if you do not want to see these messages.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Google Search Console tell that inside this kind of page there aren’t “offers”, “review” or “aggregateRating”. Google Search Console notified us 224 errors like this for some pages. All these pages showing products.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Is this a premium support or not? I would like to remember you that we pay for this service. I’m sure that you can do it easily by youself. Please let us know if it is a issue related to your theme only or not. Thanks!

Hello,

This issue is not related to our theme. I have explained to you the reason above. Yes, we are premium support covering only out theme issue, however, often, we provide assistance beyond our support scope providing you additional code or piece of advice doing our best to help you. At the same time, we cannot solve all your issues not related to the theme. I hope for understanding.

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

As you confirmed previously here “Schema.org microdata is already implemented in our theme”. So what’s the issue with the notices that Google Search Console notified us with our web site? Please could you verify if your theme supports the Schema.org microdata inside categories pages? Because Google Search Console told us that the theme do not have the fields that I showed you on the screenshot. I saw the source code and these fields do not appears. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Microdata for products and categories is generated by WooCommerce, not the theme. Please, check with default theme first.

Giulio
    Participant

I contacted the WooCommerce support and they confirmed that it is a feature by the plugin WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro. Sorry!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we are glad that you solved it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Missing Google micro-datas’ is closed to new replies.