Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Header Height Adjustment

Mobile Header Height Adjustment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

Good day,

I previously had help on adjusting the height of the Desktop header. I don’t need the the top or bottom header, i just need the main header.

Can you please assist on adjust the mobile header height.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

Please also assist – how do i change the colour of the typography in the header on the right. I’ve drawn a circle around it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure main Header settings and set the Row height for desktop and mobile.

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

Hi,

What is the description of the element. I’ve tried changing all of them with no luck.

Attachments:

Hello,

Which element description do you want to change? Can you please share the screenshot for better understanding.

Best Regards.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

In the header; I would like to change the font family, font weight & font size of:
    1) My Account
    2) Cart total

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS

.wd-account-style-text .wd-tools-text {
        font-family: serif;
       font-size: 10px;
       font-weight: 300;
    }

.wd-header-cart .wd-cart-subtotal .amount {
       font-size: 12px;
    font-family: serif;
    font-weight: 400;
    }

Best Regards.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

thanks, I’ve added the code. It changed once and then it went back to normal?

Hello,

Sometimes, your browser might be showing you a cached version of the page. Clear your browser cache or try accessing the page in incognito/private mode to see if the changes appear.

If the issue remains, share the wp login details of your site so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)