Home Forums WoodMart support forum Overlay on all the Catergory Page Title photos

Overlay on all the Catergory Page Title photos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

What is the css in Woodmart to create an overlay for all the photos that appear across the top of the product title category & sub category pages? I would like to add one consistent color to them all (because the category words are in white with the white arrow and I need more contrast) rather than add them to each photo loaded into the site.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I check the screens of what you have and what you want and cannot catch the difference. As I understand you want to configure the view of the page title in the product category page, if so, please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Elise, Thank you for the response. I have already look at that product category menu and in any of the other options in Woomart theme and Elementor. That is not what I am asking for. I have already looked through the theme controllers and there does not seem to be an option for a photo overlay for this.

I need “css in Woodmart to create an overlay for all the photos that appear across the top of the product title category & sub category pages? I would like to add one consistent color to them all (because the category words are in white with the white arrow and I need more contrast) rather than add them to each photo loaded into the site.”

I have attached the photo again and this time I have over exaggerated the overlay color so you can see a difference more.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We will need a bit more time to check. We will get back to you asap. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.page-title:before {
    	content: "";
    	position: absolute;
    	top: 0;
    	left: 0;
    	right: 0;
    	bottom: 0;
    	background-color: #000;
    	opacity: 0.5;
    }

You can change background-color: #000; and opacity: 0.5; as per your needs.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)