Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page Css changes

Page Css changes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello!

We have been using your theme for a while now and have made simple css changes to couple of elements in the front-end. Those changes show perfectly fine in incognito mode in the browser, but do not show in the regular way. I think it has something to do with cache, but the even after flushing the cache, the changes still dont show.

What might be the issue, and how could we fix that?

Hello,

Sometimes, outdated or cached files can cause display issues. Clear your browser cache and check the issue.
    If the issue remains, share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Hey, the Css should disable product hover on mobile , but now whatever I do the mobile view is still on hover and does not show the product desc and buttons, that I want to have visible on mobile.
    I have given you the url to the page and login credentials.

Hello,

Maybe you are using the wrong css. I have visited your site and added the custom css from theme setting > Custom css for header menu. On your site Custom CSS is working fine.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello,

Umm did you just add that CSS to see if it’s working or? Okay, but can you add the CSS to disable the mobile product hover?

Thanks!

Hello,

The hover effect is enabled/disabled globally and on all devices. This option is in the Theme Settings > Product Archive > PRODUCTS STYLES

Please try to add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile:

.woodmart-hover-base.hover-ready.state-hover .fade-in-block, .woodmart-hover-base.hover-ready:hover .fade-in-block, .woodmart-hover-base.hover-ready.state-hover .content-product-imagin, .woodmart-hover-base.hover-ready:hover .content-product-imagin { 
    display: none; 
    } 
    body .woodmart-hover-base.hover-ready.state-hover .product-wrapper, body .woodmart-hover-base.hover-ready:hover .product-wrapper { 
    transform: none;
     }

In addition, navigate to the Theme Settings > Product Archive > Product styles and enable “Open product on click on mobile.

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Hey!
    For some reason, it still shows the hover animation on Mobile view…
    Where exactly can I disable the hover effect globally? Can’t find the option under product styles..

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings > Shop page > Product Styles > Choose the product style standard.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)