Home Forums WoodMart support forum Permalink structure buggy – File not found.

Permalink structure buggy – File not found.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

user321
    Participant

Hi,

I have noticed my site is going to example.com/index.php/services

I wanted to remove the ‘index.php’ so I went to permalinks and changes the custom permalink option to ‘Post name’ as I have done with the other woodmart websites I have worked on.

When this is done I receive an error of ‘Page not found.’ when visiting a page for examples example.com/services.

I have tried the following:
    1) Set permalinks to ‘Plain’ and save, then set permalinks to ‘Post name’ and save.
    2) Delete ‘.htaccess’ file and repeat step 1
    3) Verify ‘.htaccess’ file read write permission is correct
    4) Use wordpress standard ‘.htaccess’ file

None of the above have worked for me.

Please can you urgently assist with this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

user321
    Participant

* When I set permalink option to ‘plain’ the page is accessible however I need this to be set to ‘Post name’

user321
    Participant

The issue has now been resolved by adding the following rule under Additional nginx directives on the server:

if (!-e $request_filename) {
            set $test P;
        }
        if ($uri !~ ^/(plesk-stat|webstat|webstat-ssl|ftpstat|anon_ftpstat|awstats-icon|internal-nginx-static-location|status_phpfpm)) {
            set $test "${test}C";
        }
        if ($test = PC) {
            rewrite ^/(.*)$ /***/***/index.php?$1;
        }

I am not sure why only this development site has been experiencing this issue as I have previously worked with woodmart on the same server with same configuration and did not experience any issues.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Permalink structure buggy – File not found.’ is closed to new replies.