Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem in importing the pages

Problem in importing the pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kashanali
    Participant

I have bought the woodmart accessories theme and facing some issues after activating the theme like :
    1. I am unable to import the Extra Content #1 page because it wasn’t showing in my theme .
    2. How Can we add the complimentary products in woodmart accessories theme on product page? (I want to give 1 product free with a purchase of a product)

Hello,

1) Please elaborate the issue you are facing with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2) Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. You need to find a plugin.

Best Regards

kashanali
    Participant

I want my product page like (Extra Content #1) . During the time of importing the page the name of page isn’t showing in dropdown.
    I have shared the two screenshots , one is the dropdown from where we can import the pages and other is the list of pages (product page > extra content #1).
    please help me to resolve my issue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This option is not imported with the demo.

You need to create an HTML Block and add to the product as mentioned in our detailed documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#extra_content_options

Best Regards.

kashanali
    Participant

Ok , thanks
    I will try to do by this method then i’ll let you know .

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I am marking this topic as Closed if you have more questions than you can create a new topic.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problem in importing the pages’ is closed to new replies.