Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with account You don’t have permission to access this resource.

Problem with account You don’t have permission to access this resource.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

soukaina.jamai
    Participant

Hello, I would like to launch my website soon but I have a problem. I opened a private browser tab to test the creation of an account, the connection and also “forgotten password”. The problem is that when I simulate “forgot password” the following message appears: “You don’t have permission to access this resource.”

Also, if I simulate creating an account, I just have to put in an email address and the account is created, whereas I would like that as in any site, the person has to put in their last name, first name, email and password directly.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

01. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts and Privacy to control options relating to customer accounts and data retention. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts and Privacy to control options relating to customer accounts and data retention.
    https://woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/#accounts-and-privacy-settings

02. The default Woocommerce does not provide the option to add custom fields. You will have to search for the plugin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)