Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with the Cart after the last update

Problem with the Cart after the last update

Viewing 20 posts - 31 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you.

No, it seems that the problem is there when I use the parent theme too. However, I did not have this problem before you give me the fix, you will find below the private section a link to my other environment which runs the last version of the parent them and as you can see the photo is displaying without any problem.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, activate the child theme with the fix there and send us your admin access so we can check.

Kind Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello

please find below the admin acess

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but the JS file with the fix can be found on your server. And the path to the file seems to be wrong and modified somehow in the source. Please, check the video https://gyazo.com/0b041819aa26cad85df16c7876ef3801

steph_invent
    Participant

Hi

Below is the URL for the fix. I am not sure what should I do actually? The error with the cart seems to be working now but the image is not diplaying correctly

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you sent the right URL, but all your resources on the website loaded from a different folder

`/2aimdesigntheme/

while they should be loaded from /wp-content/themes/woodmart/. We don’t know how exactly you modified this but please, return it to the initial state.

https://monosnap.com/file/GNuFitLYivqHCzZJRy4KMu5BlmJfhI

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

This is normal since I am using the “WP hide” plugin. As you can see in the private area, the path is there.

I have re-installed the child theme and I do not have anymore the problem with the photo display, however there is a problem with the cart now. The cart is not updating instantly at the add to cart, it is updating only when I move to another page as you can see in the below videos.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, because the file can’t be loaded on your website. Check this video and see that other files can be loaded except this one https://gyazo.com/cea9d4e175b5833eb1256cd1a02700b6

Kind Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hi

Now it is loading please find below the link the shows how it is loading and how it is still not working.

Thank you
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it works correctly on dev2 website at the moment.

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

It is not working as you can see in the video below

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but it works well for us. Please, try to clear your browser cache https://gyazo.com/92d5a1047b518ca23e2a2cf017734a37

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Maybe you should clear your browser cache because I am using the private mode of google chrome so there is no cache

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, in the incognito tab there are some JS errors in the console. Please, disable all external plugins temporarily except WP Rocket.

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I have disactivated all the plugins except WP Rocket. Seems to be working partially but the JS errors is still there

Thank you
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have updated the child theme so now it should work. Please, test from your end.

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Seems to be working, youpiii 🙂 thanks a lot
    I will test it later on in details but the problem seems been resolved. You changed the code in the child theme? Would you please send me the zip file of the new child theme with the wc-js file..

Thanks again
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just take the child theme files from this website and move it to your live website.

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I come back to you regarding the issue of the cart which is not updating correctly. As you can see in the video below, the problem is still there, it works only few times.

It does not work when I activate WP Rocket, when I disactivate WP rocket it works fine.

I have the child theme and the code that you gave me that I copied below.

Thanks for your help
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide your current admin access and FTP so we can check the problem again.

Kind Regards

Viewing 20 posts - 31 through 50 (of 50 total)