Home Forums Basel support forum Product page -> After “Add to cart button” text area

Product page -> After “Add to cart button” text area

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi there,

I have text on After “Add to cart button” text area:

<i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Määräalennus</strong>
    <br />
    <i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Ilmainen toimitus yli 50€ ostoissa Postin automaattiin</strong>
    <br />
    <i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Toimituskulut alk. 3,90€</strong>
    <br />
    <i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Toimitus 1-4 arkipäivässä</strong>
    <br />
    <i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>14 päivän palautusoikeus</strong>
    <br />
    <i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Suomalainen verkkokauppa</strong>

But everytime when I press Graphic and then Text it takes all of the <br /> codes away.

<i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Määräalennus</strong>

<i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Ilmainen toimitus yli 50€ ostoissa Postin automaattiin</strong>

<i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Toimituskulut alk. 3,90€</strong>

<i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Toimitus 1-4 arkipäivässä</strong>

<i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>14 päivän palautusoikeus</strong>

<i class="fa fa-check" aria-hidden="true"></i> <strong>Suomalainen verkkokauppa</strong>

How can I keep all the codes without loosing them? I have tried all of these   between the sentences, but those don’t work.

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Tuomo
    Participant

*I have tried all of these &nbsp; between the sentences, but those don’t work.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, please provide the product page URL.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

This is not from product pages, but it is from: Theme settings -> Product Page -> After “Add to cart button” text area (Place any text, HTML or shortcodes here.).

Attachments:

Hello,

Please remove the content from that area, create HTML block: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks/ then insert its shortcode ID in this area.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Okay, I will try this. 🙂

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The same thing happens in HTML Blocks. When the coded text is in the Text area it will have the <br /> code between the sentences. But if I press Graphic spot and then back to Text area then I won’t have the <br /> anymore.

Attachments:

Tuomo
    Participant

I got it working even without the <br /> code in HTML Blocks.
    In the Theme Settings -> Product Page -> Before “Add to cart button” text area (Place any text, HTML or shortcodes here.) I had to have the <br />, because without them between the sentences all of the text and small icons would of been in one line.

Tuomo
    Participant

Okay, this is weird. In https://www.alusvaatteet.com page the icons with text can be without the <br /> code, but not in https://www.sukat.com page.
    Here are both sites without the <br /> code how it is shown in frontend. :/

Attachments:

Tuomo
    Participant

I got all of them working with opening the text files with Backend Editor (WP Bakery Page Builder) and saving the text and icons with that.
    Btw when I saved the files with Backend Editor I got unnecessary space after the icons and text.
    I had a similar problem in “Määräalennus” tab and I got the unneccessary space away with this CSS code:

body footer .vc_separator .vc_sep_holder .vc_sep_line {
        border-top: 1px solid #222222;
    }

What would be the CSS code for taking the unnecessary space away after the icons and texts?

Attachments:

Tuomo
    Participant

Here is the unnecessary spot. The image didn’t come in the previous message for some reason.

Attachments:

Tuomo
    Participant

I got it quite good from Row Settings -> Design Options -> CSS box -> margin -> -34px.

Attachments:

Hello,

We are glad you have found the solution.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks for the help! 🙂

You are welcome!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Product page -> After “Add to cart button” text area’ is closed to new replies.