Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quick view issue

Quick view issue

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I have encountered a problem at Quick view popup. It displays all code at frontend. Please refer screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I have added HTML block using add_action(). Which works on product details page, but shows code at Quick view.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access and FTP so we can check it.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

Please find below admin details:

Problem is not only on ‘Quick View’ button, but it also shows code on product catalog/listing pages when click cart button. Please refer screenshot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access including host, login and password.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

Please find details below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is that WPBakery doesn’t register its shortcodes in AJAX calls. Usually, it can be fixed with the following code

if( class_exists('WPBMap') )
        WPBMap::addAllMappedShortcodes();

Call this code just before your custom content. Sorry, but we can’t fix your custom code since it is out of our theme support scope.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

Just found another issue when I updated theme to latest version, size guide element is missing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a link to the product where the size guide is set but not shown.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

In size guide description, I have created description layout with size guide element and hidden the main size guide.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a bug in our latest release. Try to replace the file wp-content\plugins\woodmart-core\inc\shortcodes.php with the following one https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LYlCYBZVbwNWByBtW7SrCCJ0XQIWgrji/view

Sorry for the inconvenience.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your quick support. After the update, I found another issue, on click “Made to Order” button opens one form which is now not submitting. It was submitting before the update.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? Display this form on some test page and check how it works.

Regards

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

1) It was working yesterday before the update, because I’m only calling HTML Block which contains popup button with cf7. I have uploaded the form on one demo page. Click on “Write a Message” button.

2) Another issue I found that, when I click on “Add To Wishlist” in product details page, product gets added to wishlist and shows “Browse Wishlist”. In the navbar also icon also shows wishlist count, but when I refresh the page it again shows “Add To Wishlist”.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Have you tested how it works with default theme?

2. Yes, it is how this supposed to work and it was working in the same way before the update. You can check on our demo this too.

Kind Regards

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

1. Yes, I tested on Twenty Twenty theme. As HTML Content Block is Woodmart Theme feature, it is not displayed in twenty twenty theme. I am attaching screenshot of product details page.

2. Yes I checked it on demo, it’s fine till you refresh the page, when I refreshed the page I see again “Add To Wishlist” button (which should be showing “Browse Wishlist”) and wishlist icon at header shows right count which correct.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Try to display this form on some test page and check how it works with a standard theme.

2. Yes, it is how it supposed to work. If we will change it to “Browse wishlist” it will not be compatible with cache plugins.

Regards

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

1. I tested it on standard theme, the form works fine. It works fine in woodmart theme also (please refer below link, click on “Write A Message”). Also when I switched to standard twenty twenty theme, it created more issue like watermarked all images which I didn’t watermarked earlier. We are using “Easy Watermark Plugin”.

2. When I click on Made To Order/Size Guide button in “Quick View” popup section, these buttons does not work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, do you mean that it works fine with our theme as well? Or you mean that it works on a separate page but doesn’t work in the popup?

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I tried the form on single page it works, like “Contact Us” page. Also it works in popup also(please refer link from #188478 thread) but does not work in product details page.

On Quick View, you have hidden size guide buttons. So I can do the same.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

And how it works on the product details page with a standard theme? Could you please add it and send us a link so we can see?

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I am calling “HTML Block” using `add_action’. Please refer the private content section. And this “Made to Order” button is visible everywhere on product detail page.

As HTML Block is your theme feature, so it is not being displayed at product details page while using WordPress standard theme Twenty Twenty. I have also attached screenshot of product detail page when Twenty Twenty theme is activated.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We already answered this question. The problem is that WPBakery doesn’t register its shortcodes in AJAX calls. We don’t have other instructions for this.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

Your code snippet from thread #187529 worked.

if( class_exists('WPBMap') )
        WPBMap::addAllMappedShortcodes();

Now please try to understand scenario here, I am putting it together,
    1. Before adding above snippet, on “Quick View” section it was showing me all backend coding in the frontend. (see thread #186507 also see screenshot)
    2. After putting above code snippet it worked. At this time “Made To Order” popup CF7 form was submitting successfully.
    3. Then I updated Theme to latest version. When I tried “Made To Order” CF7 form it was not submitting. It’s just doesn’t doing anything. (See thread #187776 also see screenshot)
    4. I have provided you a link for demo page, where I put same form in popup, it is submitting. (Please see thread #188478 also giving dewmo link and product page link)
    5. And also for the Wishlist issue, If I already wishlisted a product, then after page refresh or coming back to that same paroduct; it should be showing me “Browse Wishlist” instead of “Add to Wishlist” for current user. Because user has not closed browser.
    Also if it showing me correct count value at Wishlist icon in Navbar then this should be followed with that specific product details page also.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, then please, display the form on the product page, not with popup and switch to the default theme. We will check how it should work and what is wrong with our popup element.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

The problem is resolved. Now Made to order form submits. Actually I placed the button above Add To Cart button, so while submitting the popup form, the submit ajax call must be conflicting with variation form. Thank you for your constant support.

The wishlist issue is still pending, pls help me with that.

1) Also how can I add Scroll Down button in Page title section ?
    2) How can I change tooltip messages of navbar icons like My Account, Wishlist, Serach, Cart ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out. Please, create separate topics for those requests as well. As for the wishlist, as we said, it is how it supposed to work at the moment. We will consider this improvement for our future updates.

Regards

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)