Home Forums WoodMart support forum REMOVE HEADER IMAGE IN SHOP PAGE, ETC

REMOVE HEADER IMAGE IN SHOP PAGE, ETC

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

doctor_bobby
    Participant

Hello, please help fix the following issues:

1. I have changed the header image on the shop page, but it keeps reverting after clicking “update” on the shop page. Please help me out as I’m tired of trying. Screenshot attached.

2. The logo is so tiny. I have adjusted it from the Header builder but no matter what changes I make to the size, it remains the same default size both on Notebook (laptop) and mobile. Find screenshot attached.

3. I cannot find where to edit the newsletter pop up. Could you please show me where and how, because the Promo popup in the Theme settings doesn’t do it. Find screenshot attached.

4. It’s showing “Instagram has returned invalid data”. Please help fix this too. Thank you.

Please kindly use screenshots to guide me on how to do them myself, as I plan to use the theme for other websites and I do not have the time to compose messages to send to you every time I need to do that.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Bobby

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

1) This image will be changed in the shop page directly. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/ You need to find the option “Page title background color – Set the color for the title background;”
    After doing this must clear your cache.

2) As you want to display the site logo with different sizes you can use the below CSS code for different screens form the Theme Settings >> Custom CSS:

body div.whb-general-header .woodmart-logo img{
    max-height:100px ;
    max-width:100px !important;
    }

3) The content of popup is the HTML block https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#promo_popup and the popup itself is configured in the Theme Settings > Shop > Promo popup.

4) To fix the instagram kindly try to deactivate the third party plugins and then check back.

Best Regards

doctor_bobby
    Participant

1. The image still didn’t change and refused to be removed. After I click “remove”, and update the shop page, the changes do not apply. I tried to tick “disable page title” to see if that will solve it, but the changes still didn’t apply. That header image also shows in product category and it’s messing things up for me. Please look into this and proffer a lasting solution, as it’s causing problems between me and my clients. Kindly use screenshots to provide better support. Thank you.

2. I inputted the code you sent me in the Custom CSS and changed the width and height, but it only changed the height of the logo but didn’t change the width of the logo. Please kindly look into this too. Thank you.

Find screenshots attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have provided you the solution to remove the image from the title of shop page and as you follow the steps it seems that your shop title image is removed now. Because in your screenshot you are showing “Bags” product category. To remove the title image from the product categories you need to edit the product categories one by one and then remove the images from the Products >> Categories as in the screenshot: https://jmp.sh/WOtBkXv

As you said my CSS code works and your logo width is changed. You can try with smaller width and height to make your logo small.

Best Regards.

doctor_bobby
    Participant

If it has removed I will not have sent you another message. I sent you the category (bags) screenshot to show you that even that has a problem. So the Shop image has refused to be removed. The product categories do not have any header image on the back-end, so there’s nothing to change or remove, but it’s showing a header image on the front end. Find screenshots attached. Do check the website address before responding so you can understand what I’m talking about, so that we don’t continue to go round in circles. Please kindly fix this BUG as it’s becoming annoying! Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, we see that it doesn’t work for you. Please, update the theme to the latest version and switch to the parent theme so we can check why it doesn’t work.

Regards

doctor_bobby
    Participant

If I do that, will the customization I have already done on the website be affected?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, you will not lose any content or settings if you didn’t change our theme files.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)