Home Forums WoodMart support forum Replace New Theme With Old Theme

Replace New Theme With Old Theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rubblejockey
    Participant

Hello, I recently took over the development of a site. The developers used their Woodmart parent/child theme to build the site. Since we’re no longer using that company, we need to purchase the theme ourself so it can be updated. Because when I tried updating the parent theme I got error:

“An error occurred while updating Woodmart: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature”

So I just purchased the Theme on our new account, and need to replace the current theme with the new one. But I’m not sure the best way to do this. I don’t want any of the code or settings to be replaced because the website is already completed. Is there a way I can just update the license of the parent theme to the license of the theme I just bought?

In the WP dashboard, when I go to Woodmart > Theme License > if I click ‘Deactivate Theme’, will I be able to update the license to the new one? Will anything break if I do that?

Thank you,
    Aaron

rubblejockey
    Participant

I just updated the license by clicking ‘Deactivate Theme’ and entered the new license then reactivated. Then I went to update the theme and I get error “An error occurred while updating Woodmart: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature”

Does anyone have insight?

Thank you,
    Aaron

rubblejockey
    Participant

I ended up fixing the issue by FTPing the new theme file through cpanel. Issue is resolved.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

rubblejockey
    Participant

Why are you guys only commenting on tickets that I’ve already solved myself, but no one is commenting on the tickets that I actually need help on in this moment? Please go see ticket

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/checkout-button-missing-from-cart-page-2/

Hello,

Your topic has been already replied.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Replace New Theme With Old Theme’ is closed to new replies.