Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search for product showing wrong currency…

Search for product showing wrong currency…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Cure
    Participant

Hello there,

I’ve fixed some issues that I had with multicurrency but this one still appears to be a problem so my second currency is euro as you could see in the picture, and In the search product page it’s being shown my first currency. How could that be fixed?

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website. And the search page is not showing the second currency Euro, It’s displaying Dinar on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/jbXdxj1

Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards.

Cure
    Participant

I’ve sent you log in parameters since I made english language hidden because it isnt finished being translated yet.

And it’s not about that it’s about the second language and currency not displaying in the search product not on the right side…

Hello,

Please set the multi currency settings according the to the WPML documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/?utm_source=wcml-admin&utm_medium=plugin&utm_term=multi-currency-support-woocommerce&utm_content=documentation&utm_campaign=WCML

There is something wrong with the currency settings. Also, if you want to ask anything related to the 3rd party plugin settings, please ask the WPML support to solve this issue for you. This issue is not related to the WoodMart theme.

Best Regards.

Cure
    Participant

How come this inst your problem it’s your AJAX search? I mean even if i switch to other currencies the search wont show the right one…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to enable this option and check how it works https://gyazo.com/4d9b6a6f1e9e8ab4c647ab3422e2de8e
    Check how it works when you logged out also.

And describe how can we switch languages and currencies on your website to test ourselves.

Cure
    Participant

Enabled it, it doesn’t appear to be working, tried logged in and out…

Here’s the link for the english page when you are logged out.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This option should handle such kinds of AJAX requests but it seems to not work for you. Please, create a topic on the WPML support forum so they can check this from their side as well.

Cure
    Participant

Did it, i’ll let you know when they reply.

Cure
    Participant

Okay, they responded and they said that I should test this part of the code.

/**
    * Add this code to the functions.php file of your theme.
    */
    add_filter( ‘wcml_multi_currency_ajax_actions’, ‘add_action_to_multi_currency_ajax’, 10, 1 );

function add_action_to_multi_currency_ajax( $ajax_actions ) {

$ajax_actions[] = ‘woodmart_ajax_search’;
    return $ajax_actions;

}

Apperently it worked for me so, feel free to use the code!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you. We already talked to the WPML team regarding this concern. This code will be added in our next theme update.

Kind Regards

Cure
    Participant

Thanks a lot, topic can be closed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Search for product showing wrong currency…’ is closed to new replies.