Home Forums WoodMart support forum Select multiple options for a single filter

Select multiple options for a single filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

thethreeiron
    Participant

Hello,
    I have an issue concerning filters. We are using your filters on our website.

Currently, the filters in our store only allow users to select one option per filter. However, we would like to provide our customers with the ability to select multiple options for a single filter.

Could you kindly advise if there is a way to configure the filters so that users can select multiple options for a single filter? If so, I would appreciate detailed instructions on how to proceed.

We are very grateful for your support and assistance in this matter.

Regards,

Manuele

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Expand filter product by attribute and select the query type “OR”.
    https://ibb.co/HYLyzQ1

Best Regards.

thethreeiron
    Participant

Thank you very much, it works.

One last question. Currently, when a user performs a search and selects a filter option, the products are automatically loaded each time a new option is chosen. This behavior does not align with my requirements, as I would like to allow users to select all desired filters before displaying the search results.

I was wondering if there is a way to modify this functionality so that users can select all desired filters before displaying the product results, perhaps through a dedicated button to initiate the search.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance on how to make this modification to the theme. Any guides or instructions on implementing this functionality would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)