Home Forums WoodMart support forum show sliders in slider revolution

show sliders in slider revolution

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nima.aghdaei
    Participant

hello
    I can see any slider modules in slider revolution page like the page that attached this topic please help me for solve this because I want to edit from this plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To see the sliders of the Theme you need to import the demo first.

You can read our detail documentation for help in demo import in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/installation-process/#import-demo-content

If the demo is imported and the sliders don’t appear then provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

nima.aghdaei
    Participant

Thank you for answer my question but I am using the camping demo but doesn’t show modules such az slider in first page.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

The Slider on the camping demo is created using Woodmart Slider. You can find the slides under Dashboard >> Slides.

Best Regards

mzcb
    Participant

Hi,

I have purchased the theme today and I knew that, for example, the slider that I’m using (lingerie demo, Lingerie slide 1) was developed with Slider Revolution in previous versions of Woodmart, but now I don’t see this Lingerie slides 1, 2 or 3 modules in Slider Revolution (they are not shown there anymore) and I can only edit it with Elementor (I’m using this builder now) so, did you guys rebuild this demo not to be used with Slider Rev. anymore? Is there a way that I can still use Slider Rev.? I was used to it.

Hello,

@mzcb
    The lingerie slider is created using the Woodmart Slider. You need to try creating it again if you want to use Slider Revolution.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)