Home Forums WoodMart support forum Sort and pagination

Sort and pagination

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

accosuk
    Participant

I have created a new page of Sale products. How do I add the sort & pagination functionality on top of the Shop page to the Sale products page.
    Thanks

Hello,

You have created a page for Sales products and you can add sorting only to this page. The shop page is the functional page and it should not be edited.

You can add Product grid to show sales products: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

If you mean filtering here is the instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-filters-form/

Best Regards

accosuk
    Participant

Yes I had did exactly like that. But the filter form (which is placed on the custom page for sale products) instead of filtering the sale products filters all the products and opens the Shop page with the results. I need to filter only the products on the custom sales page.
    2) Can I get to display this functionality (please see attached image) above the products on my Sale products page.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the page URL so that I could check, please provide also your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

accosuk
    Participant

Thank you.. provided.

Hello,

The filters sort out all the products not only sales. There is no option to set the sorting of our sales product only. You can set a certain category however no option to set the product status.

Best Regards

accosuk
    Participant

I had asked one more question with an attachment.
    Please answer that also..thanks

Hello,

The functionality shown on your page is provided by Woocommerce on the shop page only. Unfortunately, there is no option to add the same on other pages.

Best Regards

accosuk
    Participant

ok.. So there is no way that I can sort the results, like on the Sale products page?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to add the same on other pages.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)