Home Forums Basel support forum Sort by and Price filter to be in the same column

Sort by and Price filter to be in the same column

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

antonchaik88
    Participant

My shop has 5 filters, I am using the price filter, sort by, and 3 attribute filters. Normally, this results in 4 columns and the second row with the last item. How can I make it so that sort by and filter by price share the same column, so that I can have all the filters in one row?
    Also, I am using the woocommerce price slider, not the basel price widget.

Hello,

Price filter and sort by are added by default. Please send you site admin access we shall check and try to suggest a solution.

Best Regards

antonchaik88
    Participant

Elise,
    Thanks for the quick reply. Not very comfortable giving out the admin access because I don’t have a backup site yet in case something bad happens.
    It shouldn’t be something that hard for you to try on your end. Price and sort by are side by side, taking up their own column. To the right are product filters, if added. I just want the price and sort to line up together, if possible.

Alternatively, is there anyway to make the sort by a drop down instead of a list, so that it could fit nicer above or below the price filter?

See attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is no option to put price filter under sorting and make a drop-down with CSS. It will require complete customization of the template.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)