Home Forums WoodMart support forum Speed Not so optimized

Speed Not so optimized

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

Hello Team, Great work with the theme.
    Its little bit complex but loaded with great features.
    I Have 1 concern. Apart from all the recommended plugins, I have installed just one more.
    I have imported 12 products.
    That is it. But my page speed is still bad. If this is just the beginning, I have no idea what is the road from here.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

John
    Participant

Done.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we didn’t get any messages from you yet. You didn’t post your admin access either.

John
    Participant

Sorry the first message had error.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

John
    Participant

As I said, Its a new installation with just 12 products for testing, and one and only one plugin that is filter everything pro!
    Again, We have not even started editing the theme, We just installed it, Import the demo, and remove the default products, added our products.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand. But anyway, you need to optimize your website aspects first. Even if you have fresh content. Please, read our article to get more information about WordPress performance in general and optimize your website content.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)