Home Forums WoodMart support forum Split: Product gallery doesn’t load

Split: Product gallery doesn’t load

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ArfanRasool
    Participant

I am having a similar problem when the option to have the gallery with the thumbs at the bottom of the main image (horizontal thumbs) the thumbs do not load correctly on mobile. but if I set the thumbs to be vertical it loads correctly on mobile. please see the 2 images.
    i have attached some screenshots. The red circles show when the vertical thumbs are activated and the blue circles show when the horizontal thumbs are activated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ArfanRasool
    Participant

I seem to have narrowed it down to some css,

.woocommerce-product-gallery .thumbnails {
    opacity: 0;
    }

this is set to 0 and when set to 1 it works? Can you please advise where it is set.

please see the attached screenshot

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

ArfanRasool
    Participant

Hi, I have narrowed it down further and noticed this is only occuring when the option “Load CSS Asynchronously” is set to on in LiteSpeed Cache.

The CSS from file theme-admin.css:
    .woocommerce-product-gallery .thumbnails {
    opacity: 0;
    }
    is then loaded and for some reason. I am mitigating this via custom CSS and setting the opacity value to 1. Would you recommend this method or is there an underlying conflict?

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep this option turned on and send us your admin access so we can test this on your end and see what is wrong there.

ArfanRasool
    Participant

I have removed the custom css to allow you to investigate this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, our theme’s CSS doesn’t include the code that hides thumbnails in your case. It looks like it is loaded somewhere from cache. If we open the page without a cache there is no such CSS code.

ArfanRasool
    Participant

ok, this was confusing but I think I have resolved it. I had to manually click “Purge – All CCSS” and also “Purge – All UCSS”. had just been clicking the purge all button assuming this purged everything.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

AmyPotatoHouse
    Participant

Hi –
    this thread has another customer on it, please don’t close it, I haven’t had time to look at suggestions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)