Home Forums Basel support forum Sticky Header Logo Colour Change

Sticky Header Logo Colour Change

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Caroline HR
    Participant

Hello,

Please could you tell me if it is possible for the sticky header logo, on the Front Page ONLY to remain white, as it is used with transparent sticky header?

On the other pages on the site I am happy with dark text on white header.

Thank you

Hello,

Please try this code:

body.basel-header-overlap .header-simple.main-header.act-scroll {
            background-color: white;
            color: black;
    }
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .main-nav .menu>li.current-menu-item>a,
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .main-nav .menu>li>a,
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .right-column a,
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .amount,
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .main-nav .menu>li.menu-item-has-children>a:after{
            color: black;
    }
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .right-column .search-button a:after, 
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .right-column .search-button a:before,
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .right-column .basel-burger, 
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .right-column .basel-burger:after, 
    body.basel-header-overlap .color-scheme-light.header-simple.main-header.act-scroll .right-column .basel-burger:before{
            background-color: black;
    }

Add the code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS

Best Regards

Caroline HR
    Participant

Thank you.

The above has fixed the Logo colour, but now the menu text on the right side needs to change from white to black. Can you help with this also?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

Caroline HR
    Participant

Hello,

Please find details in Private content.

Many thanks

Hello,

Please check your site URL it is not correct.

Best Regards

Caroline HR
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

The auto-correct for typing put a space in the words – my apologies for not checking.

Hello,

Add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS:

.basel-header-overlap .main-header:not(.header-split).act-scroll .main-nav .menu>li>a {
        color:black;
    }
    .basel-header-overlap .main-header:not(.header-split).act-scroll .main-nav .menu>li.current-menu-item>a {
        color:black;
    }

Best Regards

Caroline HR
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

It has been fixed now – I understand why it did not work – I used the code copied from my email (which had a syntax error) and not from this page.

Many thanks for your help I am learning.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sticky Header Logo Colour Change’ is closed to new replies.