Home Forums WoodMart support forum Strange behaviour when clicking add to cart

Strange behaviour when clicking add to cart

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

pharmacy1
    Participant

Hello.

We have a strange problem.
    When we are in a specific category in our site , if we click the “Add to cart” button FROM THE PRODUCT LIST VIEW PAGE (grid) and not in a single product page , then the popup that comes up after the action does not appear !!!
    This happens when we navigate to this page from the menu , or definetely from the Promo Banner of our home page and only when we use Chrome (with Firefox everything is OK).
    If we go to this page from a direct link the the pop up works well , even on Chrome !!!

The direct link is this … https://www.pharmacy1.gr/product-category/epochiaka/antiiliaki-prostasia/prosopou/
    To navigate there , please use the Promo Banner from the home page that I show you in the red circle in the screenshot we uploaded.
    If you go in any subcategory then , from the grid view check the “add to cart” action to see that no cart popup appears !!!

In other categories of our site the problem is not present !!!

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pharmacy1
    Participant

Just use this link https://www.pharmacy1.gr/product-category/epochiaka/antiiliaki-prostasia/
    and then enter any subcategory. Use Chrome browser.
    Click on any little square “add to cart” icon (from the all products view , not from the single product page) to see the problem.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by pharmacy1.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Because the login details provided previously are not working.

Best Regards

pharmacy1
    Participant

I have send you the login credentials.

Thank you.

Hello,

The issue on your website is caused by the cache plugins. Please deactivate the cache plugins and check back.

Best Regards

pharmacy1
    Participant

I just checked with cache plugins totally deactivated.
    The problem still exists.
    So , please , check again to see by yourself !!!
    It definetely seems like a bug.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by pharmacy1.

pharmacy1
    Participant

We are going to activate the cache plugins again , because we don’t want the site to be slow.

To help you investigate the bug , I can tell you this :
    1. The bug is present when we navigate to these subcategories from the Promo Banner or from the Main menu.
    2. The category that has the problem , is the only category in our site that has display type –> “Subcategories” (see the screenshot we submit)
    3. If we change the display type to “Both” then we have no bug !!!
    4. In the subcategories that we have the bug , if we refresh the page then the cart popup works normally !!!

Wiating for your help.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pharmacy1
    Participant

Please check it , because the site is public and the page is buggy.
    You have credential codes to check yourself that the problem is not the plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to go to Performance -> JS -> Advanced scripts control and enable these scripts to be loaded permanently https://monosnap.com/file/mcd4AAgyoPXgis0uVzjoaQ9NZIua2i

Kind Regards

pharmacy1
    Participant

YES !!
    That did it.
    Thank you very much sir !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Strange behaviour when clicking add to cart’ is closed to new replies.