Home Forums Basel support forum Tag pages and categories

Tag pages and categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, I have an issue with the tag pages. Our customers have some difficulties to switch from a tag page to another by the sub-menu. We’d like to use the same method of “categories menu” that it already is inside the tag pages. It should be really helpful if the menu could change in a “tag menu”. Is it possible in some way? If it is not possible we’d like to disable the category sub-menu and able a menu by HTML blocks. What do you can say to us? Thank you.

Hello,

Create menu in Appearance > Menu > add Product tags items http://prntscr.com/lf0i3g and show it instead of the Category menu

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

In this way I’ll add the tag pages to the normal menu. I do not would to do this. Did you have see the screenshot and the URL? I suppose that the sub-menu on the shop pages is managed by WooCommerce. Or not? Can I exchange that menu with another one only in some pages? With the tag pages naturally.

Hello,

In the shop title, you can display product categories only.

There is no option to replace categories or add pages or other elements

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Ok, is there a way to remove the category menu only in tag pages? It make confusion in the customer.

Hello,

The settings configured on the shop page are applied to categories, attributes and tags pages.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)