Home Forums WoodMart support forum The icon menu is not working at full length.

The icon menu is not working at full length.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Adnan Raza
    Participant

When clicked, a hash sign appears. Also doesn’t open the menu. I have created several menus. This is the first time I have had a problem with this theme. Could you please assist me?

Please find the attachments…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and made the (icon menu) header default . The full screen menu is working fine.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://postimg.cc/TpH0YpQs

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Adnan Raza
    Participant

Working fine after login, but without login, it stopped working.
    I checked on different browsers and computers.
    Please again check

Thanks

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know.

Best Regards.

Adnan Raza
    Participant

I checked by disabling third-party plugins. And also checked by disabling all plugins. The results are the same. The full-screen icon menu is not working.

I give you full authority to make any changes to the website. I want it right. As a precaution, I have backed up my website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Adnan Raza
    Participant

Thank you so much for your assistance.
    Would you kindly explain the issue so that I can learn how to resolve it on my own in the future?

Hello,

You had enabled the maintenance mode from theme setting. I have disabled the maintenance mode and it is working fine.

Best Regards.

Adnan Raza
    Participant

Thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The icon menu is not working at full length.’ is closed to new replies.