Home Forums WoodMart support forum The text in the about us section of my store is incorrect.

The text in the about us section of my store is incorrect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

irfansen
    Participant

Hi.
    I wanted to edit about us page with elementor editor in my store. I tried to create some of the content in bullet points and justified to the left. However, when I open the about us page on my site, the texts and titles appear centered. How can I fix this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area as well as the page URL. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

irfansen
    Participant

I created it again by deleting the text and my problem was solved. This is a very strange and annoying error. I tried for a long time.

I have a different problem but it’s my fault. While trying to delete the demo site placeholder images from the gallery, I accidentally deleted the image behind the category title and I don’t know how to get it back. Can you help me. If I know what the full name of the image is between the codes, maybe when I upload the new image with the same name and upload it to the gallery, will it be fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This is the page title, you can find the option to set the image, to change the color in the page options: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/options-for-pages/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)