Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Does Not compatible with plugins

Theme Does Not compatible with plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vibes_cafe_admin
    Participant

Hi, after buying the woodmart theme. My website has encouter a lot of issue. Now, I can’t view my website at all and have try to activate and deactivate my plugin to find out the problem. It seems that all plugins got no problem and my website is still down now. Is there any solution for this?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

To check the mentioned issue further on your Site, we tried to access your Site and add the provided Site Protection Password but don’t know somehow it only gets loading infinitely and not progressing further.
    So, kindly please provide the working password or if possible kindly remove this Password Protection for the time being so that we can proceed further and look after the mentioned issue on your Site along with that also provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

vibes_cafe_admin
    Participant

Hi, yes the problem is the website keeps loading and not progress further suddenly. Did not add in any new plugin but the website suddenly went like these. I have deactivated the password protection plugin. Let me know again if you need any help to solve this issue. Thank you!

Hello,

Please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check the server configuration for the site.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)