Home Forums WoodMart support forum there is no option for “select category” on mobile search form

there is no option for “select category” on mobile search form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ashraf935
    Participant

im worndering how i can add the select category to be shown on the mobile version even if not inside the search form.

php code if that possible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but the categories dropdown is not available for mobile search. This is how it works by default.

Best Regards

ashraf935
    Participant

hello ,
    i know thats why im opening this case to find a solution and this is very important for me, i cant tell my client this is a solid feature that i cant modify it .

ashraf935
    Participant

there is also an issue with the select category , when i select a category from the dropdown its clear after search and go back to “select category”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Unfortunately the search dropdown categories are not available for mobile. We will consider adding it in our future updates.

2. This is not an issue, this is how it works by default. It works the same in our demos.

Best Regards

ashraf935
    Participant

1- okay i cant wait for you to add its urgent for me , thank you .
    2- i know its an issue but its not the right way to be shown , for example: when i select from the drop down “hp” then search for the product , it should stay” Hp” not changing to select category this would confuse the customer.

Hello,

Sorry but we don’t have any quick solutions for you to achieve what you require. We will consider adding it in our theme in future updates.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)