Home Forums Basel support forum There is no 'round' image feature for 'Team Member' page composer element

There is no 'round' image feature for 'Team Member' page composer element

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WorkerSmith
    Participant

Hi guys, you built this super amazing theme but, just one little thing is missing, or did I miss something? I’m trying to apply a round image feature to an image I added in t ‘Team member’ element in page composer, but no way to make the image around. I can see that the ‘Single Image’ element offers this feature, but why not the ‘Team Member’ element? Anyway you can help me achieve this round image would be most appreciated. Please advise. If it’s not already in the theme, it may be worth considering adding it. But who am I to even suggest? You guys have spoiled us with so many amazing features already! I look forward to your fast response. Thanks guys

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the suggestion. There is no such feature at the moment. But you can easily achieve it adding the following code snippet to the Custom CSS in Theme Settings

.member-image img {
        border-radius: 10px;
        -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
        -moz-border-radius: 10px;
    }

Regards

WorkerSmith
    Participant

Thank you! I put 50px and got the perfect round image for Team Member. You guys are the best!

Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘There is no 'round' image feature for 'Team Member' page composer element’ is closed to new replies.