Home Forums Basel support forum Undefined Images in Product page gallery

Undefined Images in Product page gallery

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

joshlew
    Participant

These do not occur in every other theme that I try. It adds roughly 2.3 seconds to load time. I need a fix for this asap!

joshlew
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

To fix this issue you need to edit the file plugins/woocommerce-product-bundles/templates/single-product/bundled-item-image.php and change CSS classes as shown on the screenshot http://prntscr.com/jry7mm

Regards

joshlew
    Participant

Thanks for quick reply!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

acaro
    Participant

Hi I am having the same issue. Is this going to be updated in the theme? It does not happen with other themes.. Is there a way to override the template in the child or basel theme so it does not get overwritten every plugin update?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We can’t fix it in our theme’s files because the problem can be fixed in plugin’s file only.

Regards

acaro
    Participant

Ok but it does not happen with the default WP theme or other themes tested, so it is a Basel theme issue not a plugin issue. So why do these other themes work but not Basel?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Default theme doesn’t have any additional functions for product images galleries like swatches, custom carousel and lightboxes. If we will remove use of these CSS classes, our functionality will not work. The plugin adds thumbnail CSS classes to images that are not related to the gallery. So it should be fixed in the plugin’s code, not in our theme.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)