Home Forums WoodMart support forum Use own Webfonts regarding DSGVO/GDPR

Use own Webfonts regarding DSGVO/GDPR

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

covicon
    Participant

Regarding the DSGVO/GDPR in the EU Countries, it is important that all Users of EU Countries can use theyr own Webfonts (no Fonts from Google…). Are you Guys working on an Update that it makes possible to integrate own Hosted Webfonts? If not, what possibilities do we have to “easy” make use of own Fonts?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no option to upload custom fonts in our Theme Settings. Here is an article that should help you upload and use your custom fonts with a bit of additional code customization https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/custom-fonts-css/

Regards

covicon
    Participant

Thanks. The thing is, how cam i apply the custom fonts to the theme Options? Uploading and integrating it with CSS is the easiest Part 🙂 You can be shure that in a few Weeks, this Question will come from many Users because its not allowed anymore to use Webfonts hosted on third Part Companies like Google Webfont.

Hello,

Our theme supports Google Fonts and you can set it via theme option, navigating to Theme Settings > Typography > choose the field of theme and set the font.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

covicon
    Participant

Uhmm… thanks, but this was not the question, i know that and its great and easy. The question is, how can i apply the custom uploaded fonts to the theme Options? Uploading and integrating it with CSS is the easiest Part 🙂 You can be shure that in a few Weeks, this Question will come from many Users because its not allowed anymore to use Webfonts hosted on third Part Companies like Google Webfont.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We understand your request and will consider preparing some workaround for that in the future.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)