Home Forums WoodMart support forum Website Break Turning Off Search by product SKU, Search NOT working

Website Break Turning Off Search by product SKU, Search NOT working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

iamlongle
    Participant

There are 2 issues I am having…

1. I had to restore my website and made sure this was the reason why it broke the website. For some reason when I turn off the Search by product SKU option the side is broken. All icons are missing, the site is stretched 100%, and there is no footer or header (inner pages)

Please help fix this, I don’t want to have to restore my website each time.

2. The other issue I’m having was the Search was not finding anything when entering into the search.

iamlongle
    Participant

I ended up restoring the fact I have to work on it and I can’t wait for a response, but it is still the issue when adjusting the search settings inside WoodMart. It still crashes each time adjusting the Search settings.

Aside from that, the Search tool is not working. Relevanssi is on but still not working. Please see screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

iamlongle
    Participant

Hi, admin access below.

Thanks for your help

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Please check the access I cannot log in. Please make sure all the blocking on your server/site have been disabled.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

iamlongle
    Participant

Hi sorry, it should work now. Please use the same user password.

Thank you

iamlongle
    Participant

Hi, I updated the theme and it no longer breaks, but the search is still not working no matter what keyword I type in

Hello,

As soon as I switched to the parent theme and deactivated the plugins: https://gyazo.com/341caaf744b13cecc3b8b8fc94fd77f0 I could search by a keyword: https://gyazo.com/bb066a428d13dea707bc1a57447b731c and by SKU: https://gyazo.com/7113e52317a96aade2f344dc30e2db61

Please do the same, then activate the plugins one by one and then child theme to detect the reason of the issue.

Best Regards

iamlongle
    Participant

Ok got it, seems as it was the Relevanssi plugin that cause it not to search, not sure why, but it works now. Thanks

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)