Home Forums WoodMart support forum website too slow

website too slow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Diana
    Participant

I’m looking at the server and I don’t see any problem. You are not reaching any resource limits.

It must be something in the configuration, I have removed plugins and I also use smush to load images

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images, or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like WP Rocket. You can find our guide about how to optimize your website built with our themes here https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Diana
    Participant

Dear

I have already eliminated all the unnecessary plugins, I spoke with the hosting and they tell me that the issue is the problem because there are more than 200 resources that it initializes, that is why it takes 28 seconds to load, we have not uploaded more than 10 products and all the images are optimized, please help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you want to reduce the number of resources loaded, you need to use a cache plugin like WP Rocket. This information is covered by the tutorial.

Kind Regards

Diana
    Participant

The cache plugin is not a solution since we have done it and even when installing it it slowed down the page so we had to uninstall it.

this is what they indicated to me in the analysis with the hosting providers:

It looks like the parent theme are making over 200+ database requests while loading the home page.

I see W3 Total Cache in the plugins folder. It could be that the caching plugin is building the cache on each page load causing the high disk usage

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify how they see these 200 queries and how they know that they are made by the theme and not by the WordPress itself and installed plugins?
    We need to see them ourselves too to understand where they are coming from.

Kind Regards

Diana
    Participant

I don’t know where they checked but it was part of the check they did.

To review you I would need to send you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We need to see them ourselves too to understand where they are coming from. Otherwise, it is not possible to help in this situation.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)