Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce Lottery and Auction not displaying product correctly

Woocommerce Lottery and Auction not displaying product correctly

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

engineandframe
    Participant

I am using Woocommerce and Dokan Pro with the Woodmart Theme. Everything works great except this one issue with these two plugins: Woocommerce Lottery and Woocommerd Simple Auction.

When I add an Auction product or a Lottery Product from the Vendor Dashboard Frontend the product defaults to Simple Product and does not show all the functionality of the Lottery or Auction product page, such as “Participate” or “Bid”. Instead it shows “Add to Cart” the way that a Simple Product would display. I can see on the Admin Backend for the product that it is classified as a Simple Product as well. Where is it getting confused?

I have activated the Dokan Theme and this problem goes away (which makes me think it is an issue with Woodmart) and when I reactivate Woodmart everything works for that product, but if I add another Lottery or Auction product after the Woodmart theme is activated the problem is there again.

I have disabled AJAX Add to Cart on the single product page, and it still doesn’t work. Any ideas?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We have not tested the mentioned plugins with our theme and we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility and smooth operation. We guarantee the plugins which we declare on our theme page in the Themeforest. Please contact the plugins support, and find out what they suggest in this case. Please check the issue on the Storefront theme as well.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

That is not helpful.

engineandframe
    Participant

Adding Lottery or Auction products do not work on the StoreFront Theme.

Hello,

It means that these plugins are not compatible with Woocommerce. If they do not work on the Storefront it means theme does not cause the problem. Please contact the plugin’s support.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

My mistake, when adding a new Lottery Product it does appear in Storefront theme as a Lottery product, it just didn’t update the old products (that hadn’t appeared correctly) when activated.

So, Woodmart is not allowing the products to be displayed correctly. It seems to be as simple as the Product Data is not choosing Lottery or Auction when that product is added while Woodmart is activated.

Can you at least help me know where to look for the issue?

Hello,

This plugin is not officially supported by WoodMart. Contact the plugin support show them screen on the Storefront and on WoodMart, outline the different let them fix.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

The plugin’s support told me to contact the theme support and ask you to fix it.

I see that neither your Support nor their Support is very supportive.

Hello,

Have you tested the issue on the Storefront theme? Does it work on the Storefront?

Please provide the screen of the problem on the Storefront theme and on Woodmart.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

Please see attached images of Lottery product added to Woodmart (appearing as a Simple Product, incorrectly), and Lottery product added to Storefront (appearing as a Lottery Product, correctly).

Attachments:

Hello,

Please contact the plugin and request what should be fixed, let them give some kind of code snippet which should be added and let them advise the folder/file. We shall try to fix the incompatibility.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

The Plugin Support said
    “we can only tell them to consult how StoreFront sorted that and that their theme is not fully compatible with WooCommerce since some of the actions have been removed from WooCommerce templates they customized in their theme.”

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access, FTP access to the private area, and confirm the permission to switch to the Storefront theme. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

login and admin access is listed below.

engineandframe
    Participant

I confirm the permission to switch to the Storefront theme. Please activate the Woodmart Child theme when complete.

Hello,

Please provide FTP access with the editing rights.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

See below

Hello,

We cannot find lottery products. I am checking seems you have deleted all the test products. Please create or provide the link for such a product.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

Did you change something?

engineandframe
    Participant

The minor issue now is the color of the price on the “Participate Now For” Button, it’s not showing except barely on hover. Where can I change that color?

Attachments:

Hello,

We did not touch or change anything. We have just checked the credentials and viewed the products.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .single_add_to_cart_button .amount{
    color:red;
    }

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

I have added another Lottery Product and it is not displaying correctly as a Lottery product. Please view everything again.

Attachments:

Hello,

The products look the same as on the default theme. Please specify the problem.

Here are the screens:

http://prntscr.com/trt7kg
    http://prntscr.com/trt7qy
    http://prntscr.com/trt7uf
    http://prntscr.com/trt7yh

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

When I added the product it did not appear that way. Please see the attached screenshot. This is how the product appeared.

Attachments:

engineandframe
    Participant

Here is an additional Lottery product added and not appearing correctly.

Attachments:

Hello,

You have set test2 product as a Lottery product and test3 as a Simple product. I have now set the test3 as the Lottery product and it works https://prnt.sc/trvfyl

Please check again.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

These products are added on the frontend from a user’s Dokan vendor dashboard. The backend is not accessible to change the product type.

When a vendor adds a product as a Lottery product from the Add Lottery Product option in the Vendor dashboard, it is not adding it as a Lottery product it is adding it as a Simple Product. That is the problem.

Hello,

This is the issue of the Dokan and Lottery plugin compatibility. As you can see the Lottery product is supported by our theme. You will need to contact the Dokan plugin or change the type of product.

Best Regards

engineandframe
    Participant

Yes, but when Dokan theme is activated it works as it should.

The issue is in the initial Add Lottery Product action. Something is not allowing it to be classified as a Lottery Product and it defaults to a Simple Product.

Hello,

When you create a product regardless of the theme it is always a Simple product. Then you choose the type and configure. You can just duplicate products and then change the content. In this case, all the configuration would be duplicated as well.

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)