Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart causing layout issue on Gravity Forms

WoodMart causing layout issue on Gravity Forms

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I’ve created a staging copy of my site where
    – I disabled all plugins
    – I removed all customizations
    – I switched to WoodMart parent theme
    – and I tested with a default Twenty theme

With WoodMart, there is a layout issue on the Gravity Forms (see screenshot): the “plus” button is being shown 3x.

With Twenty-Twenty-Three theme, there is no layout issue at all.

Therefore, there is an issue on WoodMart since it works fine with default theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please add the below code to the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.gform_wrapper.gravity-theme .gfield_list_icons button {
    	min-height: auto;
    }

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear Luke,

It works! Can you please deploy a Patch?

Thanks
    Simon

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are not supporting this plugin therefore we will not add this fix to a new update or patch.

I sincerely appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

1) Gravity Forms is the most well known plugin in the world for wordpress, so you MUST support it.

2) Their plugin works perfectly well with any default theme, so you MUST fix this in your theme.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. For now, our theme didn’t support the following plugin. If a major proportion of our customers will encounter problems with the operation of this plugin, its support may be included in the theme in the future. We currently fully support the Contact Form 7 plugin to manage contact forms.

2. The following plugin uses the “button” HTML element for plus button in their forms (https://prnt.sc/YJq724o9kZcV) and at the same time it didn’t provide any styles to ensure that min-height value can be set globally for “button” HTML tag (https://prnt.sc/dZIMEyLbWN2K), which is common practice for controlling buttons design, but which is missing in default Twenty theme. To ensure this button works in all themes, we recommend that you contact the plugin support, or use the custom code we provided to use it with the Woodmart theme.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Here is the answer from Gravity Forms support. They’re saying that it’s up to WoodMart theme to adapt its code to integrate with Gravity Forms because Gravity Forms simply follow default WordPress themes best practices, and not the best practices that you consider to be the best ones.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

The following issue was fixed by the custom CSS code provided to you earlier.

For now, our theme didn’t support the following plugin. If a major proportion of our customers will encounter problems with the operation of this plugin, its support may be included in the theme in the future.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I’ve added the custom code, and I’ve raised a feature request to add support for Gravity Forms.

You can close this ticket thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WoodMart causing layout issue on Gravity Forms’ is closed to new replies.