Home Forums Basel support forum WPBakery Is Not Updating Site

WPBakery Is Not Updating Site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

miamirave
    Participant

Hey,

WPBakery looks like its not working properly. I have changed up my site and I am now working on the placements of things on my front page and it looks like the site isn’t updating even though I see the changes made on my end. When I click see preview the changes are also still not made. I made a acct at WPBakery and they said the theme provider should be able to help because I did not decide to purchase this extra plugin.

miamirave
    Participant

Also,

It seems like Basel & Co. is stuck in the logo position even though we have our logo set in all the appropriate fields. This happened once we switched from light mode to dark.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Describe us the steps how to reproduce the issue on your side also.

Thank you in advance

miamirave
    Participant

Hey,

How do I send you over the information? It looks like wpbakery isnt working at all. I actually just heed the short code for the product carousel. I am trying to recreate the home page with elementor.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can paste it here using the “Private content” field.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)