Home Forums WoodMart support forum Background image mega menu config

Background image mega menu config

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

danielf
    Participant

Hi,

I want to have the background image on my categories mega menu covering the whole window (like in the demo version). However, I get white borders on top and side (see image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Maga menu block is an HTML block (WP bakery page builder template) and this background is set for the main row: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/

If you uploaded a demo, you should have the ready one in your HTML blocks.

Best Regards

danielf
    Participant

I have the background set for the main row and still I get the white borders.
    I did upload the demo but for some reason the menu didn’t have the image in the background.

Before I’ve also followed the link you’ve sent but it didn’t help with my case.

Hello,

The first screen is Menu-Category-4 HTML block if you do not find it, here is the code:

[vc_row css=".vc_custom_1497520517947{margin-top: -30px !important;margin-right: -153px !important;margin-left: -35px !important;padding-top: 32px !important;padding-bottom: 36px !important;padding-left: 30px !important;background-image: url(http://dle4.yanaweb.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/menu-categories-3.png?id=179) !important;background-position: center !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;background-size: cover !important;}"][vc_column width="1/2" css=".vc_custom_1491824359756{padding-top: 0px !important;padding-right: 0px !important;padding-left: 0px !important;}"][vc_row_inner css=".vc_custom_1492520341668{padding-right: 30px !important;}"][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][extra_menu title="SOFAS AND ARMCHAIRS" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Easy chairs" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Small Sofas" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Day Beds" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Footstools" link="url:%23|||"][/extra_menu][extra_menu title="STORAGE SYSTEMS" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Shoe Cabinets" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Trolleys" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Hallway Units" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Screens" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Storage Chests" link="url:%23|||"][/extra_menu][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][extra_menu title="TABLES AND CHAIRS" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Console Tables" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Secretary Desks" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Game Tables" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Coffee Tables" link="url:%23|||"][/extra_menu][extra_menu title="CHESTS OF DRAWERS" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Hallway Units" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Display Cabinets" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Storage Walls" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Sideboards" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Bookcases" link="url:%23|||"][/extra_menu][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2" css=".vc_custom_1491827784316{padding-top: 0px !important;}"][vc_row_inner css=".vc_custom_1492520345237{padding-right: 90px !important;}"][vc_column_inner width="1/2" css=".vc_custom_1491829285643{margin-left: -25px !important;}"][extra_menu title="KIDS FURNITURE" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Kids Lighting" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Kids Textiles" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Kids Bathroom" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Kids Bedroom" link="url:%23|||"][/extra_menu][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][extra_menu title="DINING" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Dining Chairs" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Tea & Coffee" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Table Linen" link="url:%23|||"][extra_menu_list title="Glassware" link="url:%23|||"][/extra_menu][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Create a new HTML block, switch to the Classic mode, then in the Text mode, insert and switch to the backend.

Best Regards

danielf
    Participant

Thanks. This helped.
    Turns out the solution for my problem was to add negative margin to the main row where the image is.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)