Home Forums WoodMart support forum % discount Option

% discount Option

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

shabeeronyx
    Participant

Hi, there
    I want add the % discount option to my product page, how its possible?

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to add the following PHP code in the function.php of the child theme.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_get_price_html',     'change_displayed_sale_price_html', 10, 2 );
    function change_displayed_sale_price_html( $price, $product ) {
         // Only on sale products on frontend and excluding min/max price on variable products
        if( $product->is_on_sale() && ! is_admin() && ! $product->is_type('variable')){
             // Get product prices
             $regular_price = (float) $product->get_regular_price(); // Regular price
             $sale_price = (float) $product->get_price(); // Active price (the "Sale price" when on-sale)

// "Saving Percentage" calculation and formatting
             $precision = 1; // Max number of decimals
             $saving_percentage = round( 100 - ( $sale_price / $regular_price * 100 ), 1 ) . '%';

// Append to the formated html price
             $price .= sprintf( __('<p class="saved-sale">off: %s</p>', 'woocommerce' ), $saving_percentage );
        }
        return $price;
    }

Best Regards.

shabeeronyx
    Participant

Yes It works, thanks but I need the letter colour to red and bold also make little larger

regards

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

shabeeronyx
    Participant

Yaa sure

Hello,

Please use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Options >> Custom Code >> Global CSS code section:

.single-product p.saved-sale {
        font-weight: bold;
        color: red;
    }

Best Regards.

shabeeronyx
    Participant

Thank you…
    but one problem still exists the % does not round off itself, please look the images

Attachments:

shabeeronyx
    Participant

Also, I have another issue of the variation image size on my home page it’s too small to understand

Attachments:

Hello,

01. What do you mean round off? If you want to add any character you can edit the php code.

02. Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS code section:

.wd-swatches-grid:is(.wd-size-xs,.wd-size-default) {
        --wd-swatch-size: 40px;
    }

Best Regards.

shabeeronyx
    Participant

01. What do you mean round off? If you want to add any character you can edit the php code.

ans. I just want to show a round off figure. now showing like 26.2% for this I want to round off this to just 26%

also I want variation swatches with image please check the screen shot

Attachments:

Hello,

01. Unfortunately, Such modification requires complicated Woocommerce code customization which is not covered by our support.

02. Please check this manual to configure images in attributes: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

Best Regards.

shabeeronyx
    Participant

It’s ok, thank you
    but the % issue still exist..aslo it does not show all my products

regards

Attachments:

Hello,

Try to add the following PHP code in the function.php of the child theme.

// For product variations
     add_filter( 'woocommerce_available_variation', 'custom_variation_price_saving_percentage', 10, 3 ); function custom_variation_price_saving_percentage( $data, $product, $variation ) { $active_price = $data['display_price']; $regular_price = $data['display_regular_price']; if( $active_price !== $regular_price ) { $saving_percentage = round( 100 - ( $active_price / $regular_price * 100 ), 1 ) . '%'; $data['price_html'] .= sprintf( __('<p class="saved-sale">Save: %s</p>', 'woocommerce' ), $saving_percentage ); } return $data; }

// For simple products 
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_get_price_html', 'change_displayed_sale_price_html', 10, 2 ); function change_displayed_sale_price_html( $price, $product ) { // Only on sale products on frontend and excluding min/max price on variable products if( $product->is_on_sale() && ! is_admin() && $product->is_type('simple') ){ // Get product prices $regular_price = (float) $product->get_regular_price(); // Regular price $sale_price = (float) $product->get_price(); // Active price (the "Sale price" when on-sale) // "Saving Percentage" calculation and formatting $precision = 1; // Max number of decimals $saving_percentage = round( 100 - ( $sale_price / $regular_price * 100 ), $precision ) . '%'; // Append to the formated html price $price .= sprintf( __('<p class="saved-sale">Save: %s</p>', 'woocommerce' ), $saving_percentage ); } return $price; }

Best Regards.

shabeeronyx
    Participant

Thank you for your help. The php code for product variations works but the % discount does not

regards

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)