- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register
April 22, 2019 at 8:01 pm #120368
Please improve the overall display of the reviews
– add an average score of the reviews
– classify the reviews by their score
– allow sorting from oldest to newest
– allow uploading pictures
– allow commenting on a review, to thank people for their reviews
– add feature “is it helpful” or “like/dislike” (hand figuer up/down) or something like this to allow people just liking the review in case they don’t feel like writing something and they just wanna agree on someone else’ reviewApril 25, 2019 at 9:41 am #120860
You should improve single post customization.
At this moment it is not possible to disable featured image on single post.
It is not possible to add featured video instead as well.April 29, 2019 at 3:06 pm #121450
Create a list view of shop pages with “sub-categories only”
Currently, when we assign the List/Grid view as default, the categories are still displayed as a grid view. This contradicts the setting defined above as we assign “List” to be the primary view.
Sub-categories should also be shown in a list way.Private Content HiddenMay 3, 2019 at 1:35 pm #121987
Please allow showing the stock management of the product when showing the list view. The list vie provides a lot of spaces where we could add information about the stock.
Please also give the possibility to distinguish
– stock management (in stock, out of stock, on backorder)
– stock quantity (only X units left in stock)May 3, 2019 at 1:38 pm #121989
Please provide a clear system, after we select a swatch color in the shop page > grid viewMay 4, 2019 at 8:22 am #122112
1. Different categories header banners for desktop and mobile
2. Gradient on Buttons
3. Be able to show a wide banner above every product. Assign a banner to every category
4. Be able to show a round banner in every category product listing (instead of a product show a banner after x products)
5. Be able to hide quantity button for certain categories (but allow the customer to add the product multiple times to the cart if he wants to)
I hope you are taking all the above in to consideration!
Thank youMay 4, 2019 at 12:52 pm #122146
Create a woodmart widget to filter the products that are
– in stock
– on backorder only
(- out of stock)May 4, 2019 at 1:36 pm #122148
Please provide setting to change the display of “you may also be interested by” products
similarly to the “related products” settingsMay 5, 2019 at 12:04 pm #122211
Sticky product image for tablets tooMay 6, 2019 at 12:40 pm #122327
Option to give a discount code that overruns current discounts instead of adding up to them.
E.g. all my products are normally at 100€ but currently at 80€ thanks to a 20% discount, an update could enable site owners to give a 30% code that would make all products at 70€ (instead of applying the promo code to the discounted price, which would mean 56€).
Maybe it’s at woocommerce level though but if it is possible at the theme level, it would be much appreciated to have this option.May 8, 2019 at 5:31 pm #122777
Please provide a feature in the theme to enable the solution from this topic : https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/update-cart-automatically-on-quantity-change/May 9, 2019 at 5:48 pm #122964
Please merge all the search features (products, posts, portfolio) into 1 single search.
It is obvious that no one will ever put 3 search bars into their headers.
That doesn’t exist in any website in the world. Either you have 1 search or nothing, but not 3 search bars. That’s nonsense.May 10, 2019 at 2:27 pm #123092
Please allow to uniform the cart symbol between
– header builder
– shop page ‘add to cart’
ThanksMay 10, 2019 at 3:40 pm #123110
Increase the size of the button “add to favorites” when we use the list view on mobile.
It’s too small, it needs to try pushing twice to find the spot.May 10, 2019 at 3:41 pm #123112
Increase the size of the button “delete from cart”
It’s too small, it needs to try pushing twice to find the spot.May 10, 2019 at 3:54 pm #123114
On mobile device, please provide the possibility to switch between List & Grid.
Currently, if we assign by default “List/Grid” we are restricted to the List view only for mobiles.May 11, 2019 at 11:43 am #123214
Improve the search bar, in such way that it can search also inside the Pages.May 13, 2019 at 10:44 am #123495
Please allow replacing the Brand Text by the Brand Logo when navigating in the Shop Page (List View or Grid View).
– List view = brand is a text
– Quick view = brand is a logoMay 19, 2019 at 12:53 pm #124512
Provide a real built-in Product Page “Tabs” Manager.
The reason why you should provide this is because your theme already provides the possibility to add 2 custom tabs on the product page :
– 1 tab about brands
– 1 tab custom made through HTML block
Considering this, you should provide the possibility to manage those tabs with for instance
– possibility to easily re-order them
– possibility to collapse them by default (thanks to code in this ticket https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-tabs-closed-by-default-3/)
– re-locate there the current existing feature to show/hide duplicate titles
– improve the current existing feature to show/hide duplicate titles by making it applicable for all devices and for all duplicate titles of every types of tabs (additional information, reviews, description)May 19, 2019 at 1:17 pm #124521
If it is was possible to make an option for pages and page categories in mega menu render as an ajax request rather than loading a page.May 20, 2019 at 9:56 am #124640
In my settings, I’ve defined the shop page to be shown with the “load more button” if the number of products exceeds the maximum number of products per page.
Yet, when I go in the search bar, I leave it empty and I hit OK => it shows the whole gallery of products (all products) with paging numbers rather than “load more button”. Why?Private Content HiddenMay 21, 2019 at 1:03 pm #124956
I have study the option where customers can change the number of columns per row in product archives and found it a great option, BUT as more and more people uses their mobile phone when shopping it would be great to have the same option for mobile screen, let users toggle between 1 and 2 columns.
Most people are satisfied with 2 columns but people who has bad eyes might prefer only 1 column per row.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register