Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 953 total)
  • Author

hanifdking
    Participant

Woodmart theme already has feature promo popup triggered when visitor enter the site. Please add feature exit popup for next update.

mapsmaps
    Participant

When checking out, if you enter your credit card info, then click on “ship to a different address”, it deletes the credit card info –> not very user friendly, would be nice to change this.
    Best,
    P

mapsmaps
    Participant

When the payment fails, an the orange box with an error message appears on the top of the page, but most often it won’t be visible to the user until he/she scrolls up to the top of the page. An error should trigger an automatic scroll up so that the person directly sees the errors message, otherwise he/she doesn’t know why nothing seems to happen

mapsmaps
    Participant

When putting the city and post code to know the shipping cost, the confirmation comes in orange with a “/!\” icon. That’s the code for an error, not for something that went just as expected
    –> please consider removing the /!\ icon and turning the notification green

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

The product page image gallery is not scrolling smoothly on mobile devices and tablets.

Currently, it scrolls images 1 by 1 : https://gevcen.tinytake.com/tt/MzU4NzIyN18xMDgzMzcwMQ

Would be good if you could implement a scroll like this, with speed settings and smooth landing : https://gevcen.tinytake.com/tt/MzU4NzIyNl8xMDgzMzcwMA

Oriol Duarri
    Participant

Hi,

Please, make SEO-friendly elements for visual composer, let us choose the “h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, div” for all the elements, like Mega menu widget

mapsmaps
    Participant

Option to modify all attributes of the same variable product at once (e.g. price, promotional price, etc)

mapsmaps
    Participant

Manual sorting of grid items by drag & drop (not at the product level but at the Products Tabs level)

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please allow the possibility to modify the style of the rectangle button “ACCEPT” in the cookies message. As you can see in my screenshot, the shapes are different. I’d like to align them.

Attachments:

mbx
    Participant

Add ability to add icons to Product Tag Categories like the way Product categories is.

horny_fungus
    Participant

Currently your theme’s CSS is really heavy, even trimmed via CSS Generator it is 75 Kb compressed / 600 Kb uncompressed and WPBakery styles add 40 Kb compressed / 473 Kb uncompressed. So we have more than 1 Mb of styles to process which can seriously slow down weaker smartphones. Also according to Chrome Dev Tools even after trimming 85% of your theme’s CSS is not used. So there are great possibilities of optimizing.
    And this is absolutely possible – my competitors site with similar functions is built on Flatsome theme and it has only 40 Kb of compressed CSS (170 Kb uncompressed). That’s 6 times less!
    It results in competitors site having much better Google PSI score and loading time for mobile even without optimizations and on slow hosting compared to my site with all the optimizations and really fast hosting.
    According to PSI their “Style & Layout” time is 747 ms while mine is 2468 ms which leads to significantly slower First Contentful Paint time.
    To solve this issue I suppose you to introduce some more advanced CSS options. They are written in an order of increasing complexity of implementation:

1) ability to load theme styles not combined to check which styles are really used and manage them via 3rd party plugin selecting different sets of styles for different pages

2) ability to generate and implement different css files for specific pages and page types via theme options

3) generate trimmed CSS automatically based on selectors actually used with the aid of PurgeCSS, PurifyCSS, UnCSS or other similar tool. This can be applied to all CSS, not only theme’s styles producing dramatic CSS size decrease – up to 6-7 times I suppose.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I would agree. It might be a better option for people to learn css and add css rather than have so many styling options. It’s great your trying to cater to every need and the theme is super easy to make changes.

It is 10 fold a better option than flatsome.

Hers some suggestions to help reduce the css.
    •Removing the font awesome font and icons would be a good start and have a icons folder. There’s only 10 icons people really use and they can upload their own ones.

Removing Woodmart font and having a standard Ariel font as people can add their own now. It’s one less request.

Add a whishlit functionality in with the theme just like you did with compare your products. yith whishlist also uses fontawsome, so that’s two requests being made and unesiceraly for a few icons which can be hosted locally from a icon folder.

Great theme and support all around & well ahead of all other themes. Thanks woodmart theme 🙏🙏

newK9
    Participant

I would have to agree with @pacman1917 & @ciaran.

I’ve noticed more and more the theme’s CSS has become heavier. I think focusing on optimising the theme’s CSS files over the next theme updates would be beneficial to the theme rather than any new looks or styles.

Also a weird bug I’ve found is when your in the CSS generator, you go to untick WCFM Marketplace only WC Marketplace unticks. Then when you generate the new CSS file both are ticked again.

So far I feel this is a brilliant theme, with excellent support but just needs refining and optimising. Thank you for the theme, team Xtemos!

horny_fungus
    Participant

I want to back @Ciaran and @knewell94 regarding following requests:
    – implementing theme’s own wishlist instead of bloated YITH’s one
    – getting rid of Font Awesome which loads >600 icons, only dozen of which are used
    – fixing bug with WCFM Marketplace and WC Marketplace styles in CSS Generator

P.S. I’ve just processed theme’s CSS through UnCSS and got 105 Kb instead of 605 Kb, while checking how website works with trimmed style I found only one place with unstyled content. This proves there’s a great optimization potential.

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

@pacman1917

Totally agree, speed and size optimization are critical for e-commerce

EDEN
    Participant

Hello, sticky single or double sidebars, and also all modules for articles post, there are only for products and categories so far

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please add search button to mobile bottom navbar.

sanchitgoyal
    Participant

An option to disable scroll to top option for mobile website would be great. Currently the placement is same where there is close button for the notifications.

http://prntscr.com/oehfep

webaits
    Participant

Upgradation in how the search works in the mobile/tablet devices.

Currently, the mobile navigation drawer opens upon clicking to the search icon and it’s expected from the site administrator to have search input textbox there. Rather, here are these two optional features recommended:

1. Instead of opening the drawer, the search icon can expand the search input from width zero to width X using CSS animation outside the drawer as the dropdown search, overlapping other elements in its row. It will allow visitors to see results outside the drawer width boundary.

2. The search icon can implement a full-screen search pop-up as provided in the forum post.

The both will allow more efficient and better visible search results.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please make a better way to define the amount of the parameter here.

I try to make it fit round numbers but it’s difficult. Please add an amount field to add the number.

Thanks

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please amend the description of the setting “pop-up after add to cart” to clearly mention that it works only with AJAX add to cart.

Same applies for all kind of restrictions in the theme settings. Please indicate their restrictions where there is any.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the mobile header, please allow the possibility to have separate sections
    – Top Left/Middle/Right
    – Bottom Left/Middle/Right

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the forum, when we click “Edit” we can delete pictures already uploaded, please allow to delete pictures

mapsmaps
    Participant

More like a bug fix : when adding a category ID in the “Product Category” element, the name followed by the ID appears, but as soon as one clicks “Save”, the name disappears and only the id stays.
    See attached. Pretty bothersome when you have many categories and need to reorder them.

Attachments:

mapsmaps
    Participant

Also : all the options available in Themes Settings > Shop > Categories Styles seem to apply to desktop only. On mobile, the style called “Alternative” is displayed. As mobile browsing is increasingly prevalent, it would make a lot of sense to make these variations possible on a mobile display too (at least the ones with the name ON the image, called “Center Title” and “Replace title”)

Attachments:

attsto
    Participant

– YITH wishlist is heavy and poorly coded, just trash it and forget about it. Hardcode the wishlist into the theme
    – add search icon to the mobile navbar
    – optimize CSS

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

The theme has the possibility to show some “product labels” (-20%, New, Hot…)

Please allow the display of the default WooCommerce “out of stock” flag on Shop page in the same way as those colored square / circle product labels.

And if possible, in that case, the “out of stock” should be allowed to display in another color (red for instance)

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please allow the possibility to change the icon of the “cart” in the mobile navbar. This would align the icons between Desktop & Mobile.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the mobile navbar, please link the custom button icons to Font Awesome.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

When 2 different elements need to have the same name, please DO NOT re-use the same string. It’s not because you decide that those shall have the same name that we, users, would agree with you to give them the same name. Every single text element shall have its OWN string, no matter if it creates doubles. Thanks.

The same string has been used for :
    – “my account” in the mobile navbar
    – “my account” in the favorites page of the account section.

I know that the favorites is managed by YITH but the page section “Favorites” is using the Woodmart string.

Please distinguish them ! Because I want to name them differently
    – first one, I want to call it “Account” because navbar is too narrow to display “My account”
    – second one, I want to call it “My account”

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.