Home Forums WoodMart support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 541 through 570 (of 953 total)
  • Author

horny_fungus
    Participant

Please make a forum topic where theme users can share their code snippets, workarounds for some issues etc. From time to time some users make topics for sharing their code but these topics are soon moved down by newer topics, so it’s rather difficult to find all those user ideas, especially if you don’t read forums daily.

scholtobos
    Participant

Tooltips, tooltips, tooltips.

All big websites in the world and all of their mothers working with tooltips to help their customers giving additional information.

Like a woodmart user suggested here it must be a piece of cake to implement this in standard Woocommerce functionality using the description field in attributes.

In 2014 people started asking for tooltips on the Woocommerce Plugin Forum, but Mike Jolley and related coding nerds still didn´t implement this in core functionality. UN $&%(* BELIEVABLE. IT IS 2020.

So xTemos guys, if you can code this in your template…I would be very grateful.

Did I mentioned it is very weird Woocommerce doesn’t support tooltips in their core functionality?

Have nice day!!

solarca
    Participant

I would like to see an option for the title on the products pages the same as the pages, e.g. Large, centred with the back arrow showing. Thanks.

Mike
    Participant

Hello, i search all topics and noone have request such simple thing (sorry if i missed something)
    so here you go,

add some simple lines of codes to create an PRINT icon next to share buttons on product page so the customer will have an option to print that product for any purpose, this can be like other share icons on product page and can be with enable/disable function

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I like the idea of Mike on the print, it would be useful especially when you have products with lots of extra options.

Either as a print icon on Share

OR as a separate button “Print” next to Add to wishlist, Add to compare …

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

I also support the suggestion 200670 about the tooltips, it’s a great idea. Me too sometimes I want to give explanations on some attributes but I dont know where to put it

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hello,

Please to add/fix in next update option for tracking order by ski number. What I mean:

tracking code search facility in front-end. That should search using $order->get_order_number() instead of $order->get_id().

This option comes from the wp-bakery theme plugin. And this is an unpleasant bug when the customer tries to find his order.

Thank

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Allow the possibility to right-click > open in new tab for the widget “Information Box”

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/right-click-open-in-new-tab-is-not-possible-for-information-box/#post-210309

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the header builder, if we use “information box” and try to use an icon, then we must upload it manually => add option to select FontAwesome icons (just like it’s available in some theme widget made for WPBakery).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the admin top bar, we currently have 2 theme shortcuts :
    – theme settings
    – edit header

please add a shortcut to reach the backend list of HTML Blocks (which is added by the theme too)

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

In the widget “responsive text block”, add a setting to define a target url if user clicks on this element.

venzari
    Participant

Hi there,

I was wondering if it’s possible for you to add an invite code for user registration. User can use that invite code and will be able to login with role set by invite code.

Attachments:

solarca
    Participant

Would be great to see an option for the cart icon that does not show the number or price of items in the cart, so potentially the wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments can be set to only be used once the cart icon is click and the minicart is shown.

See https://www.bonds.com.au/ for the type of thing I am talking about.

wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments takes up a lot of loading time, it would be great if you could work out a way to still use the minicart feature but get rid of the wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments on page load.

Thanks.

grmid
    Participant

This is a fundamental option that will help productivity. This I suggest, I did on a theme of my own, it worked very well, but due to other factors, I discontinued the customizations.

Change the default color palette for IRIS and Elementor colorpicker.

You will not need to create any new color fields for this, you just need to replace the default colors with the theme’s default colors.

See my suggestion in the image below.
    IRIS colorpicker -> https://tinyurl.com/y3pgh496
    Elementor -> https://tinyurl.com/y6kgj3c4

There is a plugin that does this, but I think it is unnecessary yet another plugin for this “small” and very useful function.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-swatches-for-iris-color-picker/

burhan
    Participant

Hello there,

I want to balance the Text/HTML Ratio home page and product page

Woodmart theme is perfect, very useful. But html ratio is very high

Additional settings for homepage blog

https://ibb.co/MRXkjP9

Home page blog sample Date info ;

<div class="post-date woodmart-post-date" onclick=""> <span class="post-date-day"> 01 </span> <span class="post-date-month"> Aug </span></div>

Lenght 143 show 10 post = Lenght 1430

Much more length home page blog share button

share button without reading the article is not necessary i think

—————————–

And feature number 3 on this page https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/design-issues-2/

3: Show summary on hover single product page “Related products” section. Picture; https://ibb.co/0h1r1R3

required for product page Text/HTML Ratio

syfsolution
    Participant

duplicate header layout since we need to make several menu for multi lingual site

burhan
    Participant

Is there a function code to do what I say?

such as;

remove_action( home page blog date info );

remove_action( home page blog share button  );

add_action( Show summary on hover Related products );

Thanks.

cmadvisor
    Participant

For SEO on-site optimization in WooCommerce related products and some more, u can add in future update in all “a href”, an title of object. For example, i’ve changed in “class-products-brands.php” in “inc/integrations/elementor/elements/”, this code on line 504:

From

<div <?php echo $this->get_render_attribute_string( 'items' ); ?>>
    	<a href="<?php echo esc_url( $attr_link ); ?>">

To:

<div <?php echo $this->get_render_attribute_string( 'items' ); ?>>
    	<a title="Brand <?php echo esc_html( $brand->name ); ?>" href="<?php echo esc_url( $attr_link ); ?>">

So u can add “title” in “a” tag with name of brand or other objects using a simple esc_html(). This is useful for some SEO strategy and it is easy to add in your code.

TDG
    Participant

I’m a big fan of the Facebook and Google account login functionality baked-in. I’d LOVE to see Apple ID be added here too. From our Analytics, over 80% of our traffic is through iOS Safari and 63% of our payments (that aren’t BNPL) are Apple Pay. If we could allow users to register using their Apple ID’s as well, that’d be a big thing.

nvybvl
    Participant

I would like to have more options for search module:

I want to search for different post types like: posts, pages, products
    And also the posibility to search just for: posts + pages + products

Attachments:

nicolaj
    Participant

As social icon you should add LINE app.
    Line is really big in Asian countries such as Japan, Thailand and Taiwan.

nicolaj
    Participant

A very essential thing missing is a accurate color filter.
    That the current color filter does not show an image of the selected color but an image of the default color hurts the conversion rate.
    Is really a most for any serious e-commerce store and i would be happy to pay 3 times the price for the theme if this was in place.
    I have tested the available woocommerce plugins and they do not match with your theme 100%. Im unable to keep swatches underneath the image with them.

nicolaj
    Participant

My Account section need an update on mobile.
    It is not mobile friendly in the way that things happens under the fold. So for most user looks like nothing happens when they navigate the menu.

florianibe
    Participant

VERY IMPORTANT: Select-Field on Search on header and wp bakery element for post & page and one for everything (if relevanssi enabled).

Its missing and very strange to fix it manually on template code.

solarca
    Participant

Hi, would be good to have on mobile cart page to have “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code” like the checkout page instead of having the coupon form open. I feel like it takes up too much room and some people may feel like they need to have a coupon code to proceed. Thanks as always.

Fareast
    Participant

Hello. Elementor styles clash when using Elementor img – max-width: 100% and
    .woodmart-lazy-load – width: 100%
    Image widget. The picture is stretched 100%

Attachments:

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

About the widget “information Box” : add a placeholder for the icons of the information box

Icons of the infobox don’t have any placeholder, which is causing the infobox to load the text at location X upon page load, then once the element loads the icon, the text move to location Y => not good at all, there should be a placeholder for the icon.

nvybvl
    Participant

Hello,

Will be nice to have an option to display a banner carousel and onclick to open the link in a modal. (youtube, vimeo).

dirkspijkerman
    Participant

The order tracking function is lacking privacy. At the moment every visitor can see the tracking codes of other customers only by entering the order number.

Other order tracking plugins have, for example, the function that the customer has to enter the order number + email address that was used for the order. This would be a good and easy feature to add privacy to this function.

grmid
    Participant

Please add the option to display the summary without the need for “on hover”. To close, it would be amazing for you to take advantage of the function of choosing the attributes to be displayed equally occurs in Compare. See the attached image!

Attachments:

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 30 posts - 541 through 570 (of 953 total)

The topic ‘Features Requests’ is closed to new replies.